Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

Tyrod Taylor is not in the discussion with quarterbacks like Stafford and Flacco. Flacco isn't great but he is good and delivered in the playoffs. Stafford regularly wins games in the 4th quarter.

Tyrod Taylor has to be hidden and the Bills have to hope they are not in a close game in the 4th quarter where they need to pass the ball. Tyrod Taylor is a bottom level starter that is comparable to a Trevor Siemian.

When Flacco went to the playoffs his D was DOMINANT.......if our d would have done this last year we would have also been in the playoffs

You cannot hide qbs for christ sake.....and in the one year Simean started Denver fell off big time

Your turning borderline troll with this crap

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Flacco went to the playoffs his D was DOMINANT.......if our d would have done this last year we would have also been in the playoffs

You cannot hide qbs for christ sake.....and in the one year Simean started Denver fell off big time

Trevor Siemian and Tyrod Taylor are comparable players. Denver fans wouldn't want Tyrod and I am sure the average Buffalo fan wouldn't want Siemian.

Making things up per usual.

2012 Baltimore defense was 17th in yards and 12th in points. They allowed 30+ points twice in the playoffs. They won a Super Bowl because of their QB. Try again.

Edited by FireChan

2012 Baltimore defense was 17th in yards and 12th in points. They allowed 30+ points twice in the playoffs. They won a Super Bowl because of their QB. Try again.

If our D was 12th in points we are probably in the playoffs this last year.....and we have no idea how they actually do in the playoffs because the bills never got there

If our D was 12th in points we are probably in the playoffs this last year.....and we have no idea how they actually do in the playoffs because the bills never got there

The defense was 16th in points last year under Rex. Stop blaming just the defense. The passing game was one of the worst in the NFL.

So you can't back up your ideas and resort to ad hominem attacks. Sure sign of someone that just lost the argument.

Jeff I just cant take you seriously anymore and like many am not going to engage you in discussion......

So now we are not supposed to blame the defense for severely regressing over the past two years and we ARE supposed to blame the least important state of them all in passing yards.....

Your a lost soul

Jeff I just cant take you seriously anymore and like many am not going to engage you in discussion......

So now we are not supposed to blame the defense for severely regressing over the past two years and we ARE supposed to blame the least important state of them all in passing yards.....

Your a lost soul

I wrote ,"stop blaming just the defense". You apparently read that sentence without the word that is bolded.

I seem to remember that D being very good dont you honestly? I honestly thought they were statistically better then 12th without looking it up.

Definately better then ours though

They allowed 29+ points 7 times that year in the regular season.

Confusion on defense & inability to stop the run was a bigger factor than any defincencies in Taylor's game. He led a high scoring offense, with a m.a.s.h. unit at WR.

Let's see what he can do in a WC offense under Rico.

Quit blaming the messengers. Its not our fault we don't have a good QB.

You're just mad at your father. It's not your fault. It's not your fault. Edited by r00tabaga

Your a lost soul

It's a message board. Settle down there, you take things way too seriously. Maybe you CoT people should get a special sub-section or safe space where you only hear how great the Bills are doing and how every player we have is amazing.

Jeff, you bash CoT but you are dripping with NNN. Your kinda a hypocrite.

You've hijacked a pro-Taylor thread with your narrative. When you just said CoT should have their own private area.

Funny.

Edited by r00tabaga

You've hijacked a pro-Taylor thread with your narrative. When you just said CoT should have their own private area.

Funny.

A thread about a QB discussing a QB. Wow. What a hijack.

Funny.

the good news is we have plenty of incoming posters to have real conversations with......we can white out some of these posters and they can have their little circle jerks

Your a lost soul

So passing yards is a terrible way of evaluating a QB but QB rush yards are a way more legitimate. Whatever!

It's a message board. Settle down there, you take things way too seriously. Maybe you CoT people should get a special sub-section or safe space where you only hear how great the Bills are doing and how every player we have is amazing.

I really hate the term CoT people.

let me ask you this, do you support the team? if so, you only support certain players? seems kind of !@#$ed up to me. maybe you should go find a safe space, you sure as hell don't look like a bills fan to me.

safe space, ridiculous

let me ask you this, do you support the team? if so, you only support certain players? seems kind of !@#$ed up to me. maybe you should go find a safe space, you sure as hell don't look like a bills fan to me.

safe space, ridiculous

Root for the laundry.

safe space, ridiculous

This is a smart post. Worded much better than I could ever do.

safe space, ridiculous

standing-ovation.gif

safe space, ridiculous

I don't need a safe space. But some of CoT do.

I think this team has a serious shot at going 11-5 or 12-4 next season!!!

This team is great !!! the team would be great if we could get rid of realists

and liars, like jerry the writer. He single handedly is practically responsible

for holding this team back. I really think last season was a fluke and think

tyrod taylor will way way outplay tom the fraud brady next season, bank on it !

Like it or not but QBR is a stat that is correlated with winning. Tyrod has been a top 10 QBR quarterback the past 2 years. Defense, injuries, poor coaching and below average kicking has held the team back.

McDermott is viewed positively across the NFL. He did a complete analysis of tyrod and could have easily decided to walk away. Instead, he decided that keeping Tyrod gives the bills the best chance at winning. I'll side with coach on this one.

Dennison's offense is a great fit for Tyrod. He will have his best year yet.

Are you fukin kidding me?\

Jeff go crawl back under your bridge

Firechan pins John again. John melts down again w profanity. Nice.

I know that your envious sense you are always losing these debates.....try to contain yourself that others might have a conversation your not capable of

Try to learn how to use you're properly.

The bull in a china shop routine has led to too many errors lately.

Slow down and breathe. Less emotions more facts.

Try to learn how to use you're properly.

The bull in a china shop routine has led to too many errors lately.

Slow down and breathe. Less emotions more facts.

Who are you to tell others to use facts Mr. "One qb pantz another qb"

Your not even mentally captable of staying in a debate much less telling anyone else how to do anything.

FC....for as much as I dont agree with him most of the time at least can keep his facts straight when he is doing it. Your not capable of doing it which is why you act like his little lapdog trying to act like you can even do what he does.

His supposid "victories" are not yours....learn to stand on your own two feet

Who are you to tell others to use facts Mr. "One qb pantz another qb"

Your not even mentally captable of staying in a debate much less telling anyone else how to do anything.

FC....for as much as I dont agree with him most of the time at least can keep his facts straight when he is doing it. Your not capable of doing it which is why you act like his little lapdog trying to act like you can even do what he does.

His supposid "victories" are not yours....learn to stand on your own two feet

Spellchecker bruh. You're 0-1000 in "arguments" btw.

Stop melting down. Save yourself for the season so you can play wannabee bouncer of the shoutbox.

It's not my fault Tyrod got pantsed so often and you're emotions run so high. Get it together and stop attacking folks. You really are the worst at it.

Fc slayed you. Stay down. You've made up stories about Flacco and 2nd year Dak. Use the google machine. It'll help with facts.

I'm half your age and make twice as much money. Don't worry about these feet I stand on. What other fables are in that bag ?

There us no z in pantsed btw.

Edited by Ryan L Billz