Any way you slice it Kaepernick represents good value

I'd prefer to have someone with some upside at backup. We've already seen the best of what Kaepernick can be, he has lost like half his muscle since that time and is just not the QB anymore

Exactly for a team that needs a starting QB you don't go out and get bad QBs that you already know won't win you anything. Edited by Beef Jerky

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if he weren't a piece of garbage I still wouldn't want him. He's not the future and if Taylor goes down I'd rather see what Jones can do. If he's that much of a downgrade from Kaepernick it's best that we learn that as it will tell us a lot about our QB situation as well as the guy making the picks.

Even if he weren't a piece of garbage I still wouldn't want him. He's not the future and if Taylor goes down I'd rather see what Jones can do. If he's that much of a downgrade from Kaepernick it's best that we learn that as it will tell us a lot about our QB situation as well as the guy making the picks.

No, you see, because Jones doesn't wipe his azz with the American flag, he's not as good an option as the guy who does

Love his politics and his willingness to actually take a stand.. love the fact he takes a knee why this country circles the drain. Takes balls to do that and deal with the ridicule.So much easier to stand up and just go along as not to offend anyone... Got to love the faux patriotism most pretend to display

he sucks as a QB though

I don't think Kaepernick is not getting a job because of racism. Who knows but more likely is Kapernick isn't that good. He'll get a backup offer at some point is my guess.

I don't think so either. He isn't that good on the field, and his baggage may be more distracting than it's worth . He will likely get a shot to compete somewhere after the draft. More media nonsense being stirred up about nothing right now.

Love his politics and his willingness to actually take a stand.. love the fact he takes a knee why this country circles the drain. Takes balls to do that and deal with the ridicule.So much easier to stand up and just go along as not to offend anyone... Got to love the faux patriotism most pretend to display

he sucks as a QB though

So it's great to offend people and disrespect the flag and country because everything about America isn't perfect. Yeah, that takes a lot of balls. He sucks as a QB and an individual.

I don't think so either. He isn't that good on the field, and his baggage may be more distracting than it's worth . He will likely get a shot to compete somewhere after the draft. More media nonsense being stirred up about nothing right now.

So it's great to offend people and disrespect the flag and country because everything about America isn't perfect. Yeah, that takes a lot of balls. He sucks as a QB and an individual.

I found Rex's introduction of Trump at a public rally to be far more offensive to my own sensibilities than anything Kaepernick ever did, but I remained a ridiculously hardcore Bills fan despite it. I suspect his Bills fan critics would do the same if CK became a backup QB here -- which, for the record, will never happen (just to be clear). It's not like he essentially molested a woman in public with a golf club, like our Pro Bowl guard ...

he sucks as a QB though

he is going to be standing this year. You know, because his opinion doesn't make him any money...

No, you see, because Jones doesn't wipe his azz with the American flag, he's not as good an option as the guy who does

I think we've uncovered the issue here. And Kaepernick never actually did what you're saying. Those facts just keep getting in the way. They're disappointing, aren't they?

I'm not offended in the least. Maybe people need thicker skin

I think we've uncovered the issue here. And Kaepernick never actually did what you're saying. Those facts just keep getting in the way. They're disappointing, aren't they?

kaepernick did a whole of stupid. Dismissing that as stupid is an easy out. The pig socks all the way to the transparency of sending food to Syria as a PR gimmick... the guy has been classless and stupid. Who hasn't don't dumb **** in their younger years? He only continued to make it worse and not educate himself on the subject matter.

I found Rex's introduction of Trump at a public rally to be far more offensive to my own sensibilities than anything Kaepernick ever did, but I remained a ridiculously hardcore Bills fan despite it. I suspect his Bills fan critics would do the same if CK became a backup QB here -- which, for the record, will never happen (just to be clear). It's not like he essentially molested a woman in public with a golf club, like our Pro Bowl guard ...

So disrespecting the flag and country and everything it stands for is less offensive to you than introducing a person at a gathering or some isolated incident with a single individual ? How on earth did you manage to stay a Bills fan in the face of such outrageous actions?

I'm not offended in the least. Maybe people need thicker skin

Or just need to look the other way, because you know it's not PC to call anyone out.

So disrespecting the flag and country and everything it stands for is less offensive to you than introducing a person at a gathering or some isolated incident with a single individual ? How on earth did you manage to stay a Bills fan in the face of such outrageous actions?

What's more disrespectful to the flag? Not standing for the anthem, or telling someone they should stand if they don't agree? I think the latter is highly disrespectful

metaphors not big in your native language? would explain a lot

What's more disrespectful to the flag? Not standing for the anthem, or telling someone they should stand if they don't agree? I think the latter is highly disrespectful

Oh, so as long as dissent is anti-american, it's actually pro-flag. I think im going to need a score card to keep track of all this sadbrained excuse making

metaphors not big in your native language? would explain a lot

Oh, so as long as dissent is anti-american, it's actually pro-flag. I think im going to need a score card to keep track of all this sadbrained excuse making

I think you have a reading comprehension issue

Or just need to look the other way, because you know it's not PC to call anyone out.

I feel *very* strongly about Ryan's act, but we're never going to agree on politics, and -- frankly -- I've said too much already. On to football.

my god i am embarrassed for most of ya'll. such vitriol for a backup qb that means nothing that hasn't been discussed 1,000 times and got ugly before. whats going to change now except new members are going to be sucked in to it? kaepernick threads are worse than him starting at qb.

jesus, just sad that we can't learn this for the 1,000 thread.

Boyst, you've clearly forgotten where you are. This is TBD, off-season home to the Groundhog Day Threads Machine. If it ain't been re-threaded a 1000 times, it ain't resolved.

If they don't agree with what? The concept of honoring America ( or whatever country they are in) by standing for the anthem? Then why are they here would be my first question. Go to another country and attend an event where that nations anthem is played. Remain seated when all others are standing. How would that not be disrespectful? If you don't wish to honor your country because everything isn't perfect all the time then you may have a hard time being happy anywhere.

do any of you want to see his head which looks like a giant ball-fro on our sideline ever again??? I sure dont.

Constantly pointing out kaps hair (which you basically liken to the alien dread locks in the movie predator) is highly distasteful and makes it seem like he's not a human to be taken seriously because his hair isn't straight or styled in a fashion familiar to you. For the record I'm mixed and have a curly Afro, unfortunately my hair is too thick to gel up and style shame on me.