2017...EJ vs Tyrod

Billsfed

Provided Carr can't go in this one...who do you see coming out as the victor and why?

Before you answer with an "EJ sucks" type of response, lets not forget...just last year in week 2 Fitzpatrick beat Taylor right here in Orchard Park.

I'd like to think Taylor would play well enough to win, but I wouldn't be shocked to see EJ come out ahead in the silver and black

ej third string Cook starts before him

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It matters not the circumstances of the thread. The fact remains that QBs don't play against other QBs. They're not even on the field at the same time, so it's a silly notion.

And I understood the point of the thread.

Gov. David Patterson could be the Raiders' QB ... and the Raiders would still beat the Bills next year.

So what you're saying is you think the Bills will be a 2-14 type of team. Alright then. In that circumstance I give EJ a fair shot. Depends though, is he going to completely meltdown and hand TDs to us?

So what you're saying is you think the Bills will be a 2-14 type of team. Alright then. In that circumstance I give EJ a fair shot. Depends though, is he going to completely meltdown and hand TDs to us?

I actually think they're a 4-12 type of team and the Raiders have the best O line in the AFC.

Since you're new, I'll let you know that I was one of the biggest and longest-lasting EJ supporters on this site. I'm sure there are a few (hundred) who will enjoy backing me up on that.

However, I did finally admit that I was dead wrong and that EJ just isn't very good.

That said ... I do think, on a team with an offense like Oakland's, that he could play well enough for the Raiders to beat the Bills if Tyrod is our QB.

BMB didn't send us their best. I assume some are good people.

BBMB didn't send us here. We were thrown out without a words notice

A Frumpian slip. Some of us are good people.

In time you'll know who the good ones are and who are not.

It's really isn't much different from the regulars here who argue just to argue or troll for replies.

Provided Carr can't go in this one...who do you see coming out as the victor and why?

Before you answer with an "EJ sucks" type of response, lets not forget...just last year in week 2 Fitzpatrick beat Taylor right here in Orchard Park.

I'd like to think Taylor would play well enough to win, but I wouldn't be shocked to see EJ come out ahead in the silver and black

I didn't realize Taylor was playing defense in that game.

BBMB didn't send us their best. I assume some are good people.

We got most of their best posters, there just weren't that many good ones to begin with. It was basically a fanboy echo chamber that was heavy on opinion and light on analysis. I will say, there are a few decent posters who made the pilgrimage.

I didn't realize Taylor was playing defense in that game.

He was too busy birdwatching on the sidelines and failing to pass for 200 yards against the 26th ranked defense.

Might have helped more if he did play defense.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

He was too busy birdwatching on the sidelines and failing to pass for 200 yards against the 26th ranked defense.

Might have helped more if he did play defense.

Passing yards really is not solely just a QB stat. It's a stat that represents the offense as a whole, since it includes the Yards After a Catch that the receivers/RBs/TE's (etc) get.

So wouldn't it be more correct to say that the offense failed to get 200 passing yards?

Some of it was obviously Tyrod. But some of it was the offensive design (look at Roman's offense in SF, it's always been bad for YAC) and some of it was the people catching the ball too.

Ahhh Ryan's world where the saints can blame the defense but the bills cannot. It's hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do the saints have to with the raiders defense pantsing Tyrod?

Saints have two 11 win seasons and two 13 win seasons as well as a SB win this decade.

I don't get it.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

what's a tyrod fanboy?

do you support the team? I know you don't support the organization. but if you do support the team, like I do, that includes all the players of the team. now if that's the case, what do you call fans who support the team?

as for your use of imagination, that would never happen so fortunately for you, you or the organization wont get to feel embarrassed.

Same old garbage getting thrown from the choice few from BBMB. I see some haven't changed coming over here.

Tyrod fanboys are a select few from BBMB, ones that think Tyrod is some great HOF QB comparing him to Kelly, Manning, Brews and many more, it has been talked about in so many threads, many have shown why Tyrod isn't better but yet they still post like he is so much better. They refuse to see anything but tunnel vision. They blame everyone else for the teams fail but refuse to accept Tyrod is as much to blame if not more considering it's a QB driven league. The same few fanboys from BBMB that filled up the front page on BBMB with 10-15 threads a day got very tiresome, arguments happened everyday because these same few would pick fights and made many fight back to where they either left the board or got kicked out for telling them to go ÷$#= themselves...

I support whomever is the starter come day one because I am a die hard Bills fan that has had season tickets for over 20 years. I am not all in on Tyrod like these few, he has let me down one too many times. I am sick of hearing fans yelling the same thing in the stands, "Tyrod throw the dam ball". His consecutive 3 and outs in big games needs to stop.Tyrod has to be much better over a bunch of games to have me change my mind that he is just not good enough, I am supportive of him when the season starts but in the off season I will post a opinion from time to time on the boards not like the ones on here or other Tyrod threads from BBMB pushing to get fans to change their minds on him with 50 or 60 posts. You need to understand everyone has their own opinion and making things up to point nasty jabs to try to get a rise out of someone is the main reason these fights start. I have seen so many good posters that left because of these few.

In my opinion the Bills need to change and draft some QBs , it's a QB driven league. Its always next year's draft. I'm sick of waiting, good teams draft QBs not continually use other teams backups wishing for a mircle by the rest of the team to cover for him.

I truly hope this board doesn't go down in the same fashion as BBMB..

For you to try to start up another dig at me like you did on the other boards goes to show these boards should keep everyone from BBMB on a short leash. Remember if you decide to start sending nasty private messages again its also frowned upon on these boards just like the BBMB was. I don't care if you dont like me, I don't care if you don't like my opinion but remember everyone has a opinion and everyone has a right to speak their opinion. I posted once or twice in this thread but yet here you are pointing at me. I'm not a bad poster I speak my opinion.

I'm sorry to the OP and these boards for my rant.

I love my Bills I have been a fan since O.J. was playing here. Blue white and Red till I'm dead.

Edited by xRUSHx

you start some epic bad threads.