Report: Seahawks Open to Trading Richard Sherman

He's not aggressive. He's a douche!!!

Sherman is awesome

Sherman has been living in SEATTLE, a city with an educated, upper-class fanbase, Why would he want to give all that up to come HERE, with a less educated, low-class fanbase

Classy. Way to go Rodrigo. Patagonia wearers > Zubaz wearers

Hot takes !!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seattle isn't educated. They're a bunch of tree hugging snowflakes who cling to their weed and ridiculous nonsense. They worship dips hits like Kurt Cobain and drink pbr.

Their retarded.

I rest my case

Sherman is awesome

Classy. Way to go Rodrigo. Patagonia wearers > Zubaz wearers

Hot takes !!

Are you planning on changing your name to one of the following on night one of the draft after Trubisky is selected:

Ryan L Brownz

Ryan L Bearz

Ryan L Jetz

It will take major currency to move him out of Seattle. A high 1st round pick gets the conversation started, it would take more than that.

You just aren't going to get premier, established all pro caliber players for chump change, especially the best corner in the game. Dude is an elite player and has proven so for several years.

I don't think it's really a possibility, just typical time killing "stories" we see in the dead of the NFL offseason.

#FAKENEWS

Edited by TheElectricCompany

It will take major currency to move him out of Seattle. A high 1st round pick gets the conversation started, it would take more than that.

You just aren't going to get premier, established all pro caliber players for chump change, especially the best corner in the game. Dude is an elite player and has proven so for several years.

I don't think it's really a possibility, just typical time killing "stories" we see in the dead of the NFL offseason.

#FAKENEWS

Non QB players depreciate like cars.

So they are giving up the pick they just acquired?

yep, that's the talk. It saved them like $800K to do it this way

I wasn't joking.

Oh

You are probably right though. There are a lot of guys that would forsake over a million dollars a month instead of living somewhere for 6 months. That's definitely the likely scenario.

Probably in the minority on this but I want nothing to do with him. He's a scumbag player, he went for freaking Dan Carpenter's knees because he's just a douche. I will be happy when he's out of the league.

good for you.

It all depends on what the asking price is, if we can get him while keeping a 1st Id be ok with it, say if we even swap firsts

That's kind of my position. A swap of 1sts and a 2nd would be my max. They could add something like Sherman and Zay Jones (maybe Justin Evans in the 3rd).