The worst thing you've done to your sibling?

------

My family was visiting my grandparents for Christmas. It started snowing, so my younger brother, who was about four years old at the time, wanted to look outside. He was kind of short and couldn't reach the wimdow, so he ran over to a treadmill to stand up on it so he could see. I quickly ran over, turned the knob all the way to the rabbit setting, and pressed the power button. He was standing sideways on it, and didn't stand a chance. Poor kid had a nasty rugburn on his face for a month.

I stuffed my older sister in the dryer when we were real young an turned it on. I couldn't get her out because I was laughing too hard, I think my mom got her out and she wanted to kill me but mom wouldn't let so I think that is how I avoided an ass beating.

Ahh good times, still gives me a chuckle :lol::lol:

What is the worst thing you can remember doing to your sibling growing up?

Thought I was an only child til I was about 20ish, then was told I had a half-sister. Agreed to meet her in a bar in a neighboring town and about halfway into the second beer I went over to a jukebox to put on some music to fill some not yet comfortable silences. Being a gentleman I asked on the way over if she had any preferences and she said she liked Bon Jovi (this was the late 80's). About 5 minutes later I pretended I was going to take a leak, walked out the back door and never looked back. :blush:

Thought I was an only child til I was about 20ish, then was told I had a half-sister. Agreed to meet her in a bar in a neighboring town and about halfway into the second beer I went over to a jukebox to put on some music to fill some not yet comfortable silences. Being a gentleman I asked on the way over if she had any preferences and she said she liked Bon Jovi (this was the late 80's). About 5 minutes later I pretended I was going to take a leak, walked out the back door and never looked back. :blush:

dude that is so wrong !

it's not like you were trying to hook up, maybe she wanted to know you too and could have had a sibling friendship that probably will never happen.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

We've all seen the Brazzers version of this

dude that is so wrong !

it's not like you were trying to hook up, maybe she wanted to know you too and could have had a sibling friendship that probably will never happen.

This ^ It's probably a good thing he left since he seemed somewhat confused by purpose of the meeting. I'm not sure what his expectations were. How was this meeting supposed to go?

This ^ It's probably a good thing he left since he seemed somewhat confused by purpose of the meeting. I'm not sure what his expectations were. How was this meeting supposed to go?

How was it supposed to go? She was supposed t say Hank Williams, or Public Enemy, or Steely Dan. Not Bon Jovi!

And I had already decided after about 5 minutes that her and her mother's claims were BS and that we shared zero DNA.

That was the BEST thing you every did to your sibling. She got her suffering done with fast.

That was the BEST thing you every did to your sibling. She got her suffering done with fast.

:lol:

What can I say?

I am a thoughtful and generous fellow, always thinking things through and taking the feelings of others under full consideration!

I was 7, she was 5. She had beautiful long blonde hair. I cut off her ponytail and threw the evidence in the fire.

yeah...i got in trouble for that one.

and then my dad made it worse by trying to fix things, he cut her bangs to about 1 inch length. we still have the school photos that were taken shortly thereafter to prove it. ahhh...good times.

Had my younger brother go out about 25 yards and try to catch golf pitches off my wedge. Skulled one(so to speak) and drilled it into his forehead. Blood everywear. 9 stitches and 30+ years later and the scar is still there.

I still can't hit a wedge to save my life.

I have three sisters. One sister is 2 yrs younger. One time while eating breakfast together (I was around 12), I ate a ripe banana with my mouth open the entire time. To this day, she does not eat bananas.

Another sister is 8 years younger. I was home from college in the summer and she called me and asked if I would help her get back from a shoe store about two miles away. I hooked up my mom's old, rusty, fat wheel bike to my bike rack and dropped it off in front of the shoe store and sped off.

My third sister is 12 years younger (same mother, God bless her) and I arrived late at night from college during winter break. She was sleeping so I walked to her room, pulled her out of her bed (she was wearing pajamas because she was 8), walked outside, and tossed her in the snowbank.

We all get along great and all of them laughingly recounts these stories when together and/or in front of their kids.