The worst thing you've done to your sibling?

------

My brother was the black sheep in the family, I was Mr. Goody two shoes in my parents eye. Brother aId i bought an old MGB for $100 or so that we were always going to "fix up". Old man swore we were idiots(he was right) and we would never get the damn thing to run and he would not help either.

Sat in the lawn next to the driveway for a year, the old man never touched it.

For me, was always a convenient place to store my weed without having to bring inside. Got lazy and started just leaving it on the passenger side floor.

Old man got curious about something one day and went in the car, found the weed, and never even thought for a minute could be mine. I never told him different. Brother was grounded for a month....pops was born in 1920...he could take getting puking drunk, weed was out o the question!

My sister is 3 years younger than me. She invited me to her graduation weekend at Sienna. Well, she had this smokin hot roommate who I had hung out with on several occasions when my sister brought her home with her. Nothing ever happened between us, but we were always flirting with each other. Long story short...the night before graduation we all went out and got really, really messed up. I don't remember much of the evening, but my sister told me later that I was all over her friend at the bar and they found us fooling around in the parking lot. She was pissed. The next morning I woke up to my sister screaming at me at the top of her lungs. I was wrapped up, naked as a jay bird, in a blanket with her BFF on their kitchen floor. All her roommates came running to see what was happening. Let's just say my sister didn't speak to me for a few days, and my parents were not impressed. I was young and single and she was more than willing...what's a guy to do?

What was really awkward was when the same girl was maid of honor in my sister's wedding (about 10 years later) and I was a groomsman...with my very pregnant wife sitting just a few yards away from us.

My sister is 3 years younger than me. She invited me to her graduation weekend at Sienna. Well, she had this smokin hot roommate who I had hung out with on several occasions when my sister brought her home with her. Nothing ever happened between us, but we were always flirting with each other. Long story short...the night before graduation we all went out and got really, really messed up. I don't remember much of the evening, but my sister told me later that I was all over her friend at the bar and they found us fooling around in the parking lot. She was pissed. The next morning I woke up to my sister screaming at me at the top of her lungs. I was wrapped up, naked as a jay bird, in a blanket with her BFF on their kitchen floor. All her roommates came running to see what was happening. Let's just say my sister didn't speak to me for a few days, and my parents were not impressed. I was young and single and she was more than willing...what's a guy to do?

What was really awkward was when the same girl was maid of honor in my sister's wedding (about 10 years later) and I was a groomsman...with my very pregnant wife sitting just a few yards away from us.

If a sistah can't hook you up, what good is she?