Pats making a final push? Brady exit plan?

Virgil

I think the Pats had their rare chance of going undefeated in '07 and blew it due to being cocky. I don't think it's going to happen again.

I can't wait for the Pats to suck again so all these bandwagon fans can go away. I was a kid when the Bills made their Superbowl runs and seeing somebody wearing Pats gear around here was so rare. Ditto for the Colts. They were both horrible back in those days. Where were all these fans back then? They didn't exist in WNY.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Pats had their rare chance of going undefeated in '07 and blew it due to being cocky. I don't think it's going to happen again.

I can't wait for the Pats to suck again so all these bandwagon fans can go away. I was a kid when the Bills made their Superbowl runs and seeing somebody wearing Pats gear around here was so rare. Ditto for the Colts. They were both horrible back in those days. Where were all these fans back then? They didn't exist in WNY.

this is filled with so much anger.

Belichick's MO has always been to add players that give his team the best opportunity to win. He's continuing to do just that this offseason as well. The only difference is this offseason, he actually has cap space available to delve into player acquisitions he might otherwise not have had the chance to do in previous offseasons.

Belichick's MO has always been to add players that give his team the best opportunity to win. He's continuing to do just that this offseason as well. The only difference is this offseason, he actually has cap space available to delve into player acquisitions he might otherwise not have had the chance to do in previous offseasons.

Off-topic. This is now me vs Teef. Who's side you riding on?

Pee Wee vs Francis.

Edited by KermitMcDermott

Lets be honest. Belichick's MO is breaking the rules whenever he can.

How do you know they will suck after Brady and B B leave? They have good ownership, they may find a good HC and QB tandem.

When the Bills had their championship years, the NE ownership was the worst in the league, only interested in filling their pockets and not winning. They hired some of the dumbest GMs and coaches, sounds familiar.

This will end someday, Bills fans.

Envy yourselves more than the under-30 Pats fan. They grew up with this. Paid no dues.

When we finally get there, truly nothing will be sweeter.

There will come a time in the very near future when Bill & Tom are gone forever. The days of Patriot domination will be over. They will struggle for years. That will be our window to strike. We gotta find our franchise qb the year they retire.