Andre Holmes claims he isn't signed, Reporters disagree

FireChan

Every contract offer seems to go through the players union. They logged it as a completed transaction mistakenly and leaked the Bills structure to 31 other teams.

is there any tampering laws on anything like that? That just seems ridiculous. Unbelievable. ..

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any tampering laws on anything like that? That just seems ridiculous. Unbelievable. ..

As far as I know, there's not many instances like this to draw upon as an industry precedent.

Yolo's idea of announcing every offer might actually be the best course of action. Precludes 31 other teams having a full advantage but damage is considerably done to Buffalo already.

How are the Bills loosing something they didn't have to begin with. It's sad, I come on here to get news on the Bills and I end up seeing garbag replies like this.

See the two previous ****ing posts where I said it was sarcasm. How about read through the whole thread before making garbage responses. ;)

It sounds to me as if it was signed and THEN after the leak, his agent found out that there would be better offers available and is now trying to get out of it. Either way, this is not looking good for anyone involved.

nflpa error

Bills should file a complaint and demand a draft pick in return

Edited by YoloinOhio