Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ok!! I am showing this to my friends at work. I bring frozen peas in for lunch and microwave them all the time and people just hate that for some reason, lol. 

And i I turn down the sweats because I'm not a big fan. 

See, that's what we're talking about!  You'll get the cookie eventually...but all we are saying, is give peas a chance...

• Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, peace out said:

So the satellite imagery is faked? You may have had too much westside bud buddy.

So your saying photos can't be faked? So much fake crap going on nowadays, I don't believe anything.

I haven't partook in smoking sine J's since my college days a long time ago. ?

42 minutes ago, peace out said:

So the satellite imagery is faked? You may have had too much westside bud buddy.

I think it's best to take a wait and see approach. Kim knows damn well that we can tell if they are violating the spirit of our initial agreement. It seems unlikely that he would do that. I hate to put a damper on you and gleeful gator's giddiness about the possible failure of this initiative, but don't get ahead of yourself.

3 hours ago, westside said:

So your saying photos can't be faked? So much fake crap going on nowadays, I don't believe anything.

I haven't partook in smoking sine J's since my college days a long time ago. ?

Of course photos can be faked. These ones are not.

You say you don't believe anything - that's bull. You believe everything DR and Trump say.

Are sine J's what you got baked with in geometry class?

Kim Jong Un ordered army officer executed after giving soldiers extra food: report

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un reportedly ordered a high ranking army officer to be executed after he was accused of giving extra food and fuel rations to troops and their families.

Daily NK reported that Hyon Ju Song, the lieutenant general of the Korean People’s Army in the country’s capital, Pyongyang, was executed by a firing squad for “charges of abusing authority and engaging in anti-Party acts.”

“While checking the oil supplies for the Sohae Satellite Launching Station during the comprehensive inspections of wartime supplies on April 10, Hyon stated, ‘We no longer have to suffer and tighten our belts to make rockets or nuclear weapons.’ This was seen as an abuse of authority and a treasonous statement that opposed the Party’s military-first policy,” a source told Daily NK.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/28/kim-jong-un-ordered-army-officer-executed-after-giving-soldiers-extra-food-report.html

15 minutes ago, ALF said:

Kim Jong Un ordered army officer executed after giving soldiers extra food: report

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un reportedly ordered a high ranking army officer to be executed after he was accused of giving extra food and fuel rations to troops and their families.

Daily NK reported that Hyon Ju Song, the lieutenant general of the Korean People’s Army in the country’s capital, Pyongyang, was executed by a firing squad for “charges of abusing authority and engaging in anti-Party acts.”

“While checking the oil supplies for the Sohae Satellite Launching Station during the comprehensive inspections of wartime supplies on April 10, Hyon stated, ‘We no longer have to suffer and tighten our belts to make rockets or nuclear weapons.’ This was seen as an abuse of authority and a treasonous statement that opposed the Party’s military-first policy,” a source told Daily NK.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/28/kim-jong-un-ordered-army-officer-executed-after-giving-soldiers-extra-food-report.html

Was this before or adter the meeting with Trump and what should we do about it?

16 minutes ago, westside said:

Was this before or after the meeting with Trump and what should we do about it?

Looks like before the meeting with Trump  but can't find date of execution. Nothing we can do about it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

He loves his people! NK is no longer a nuclear threat