Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un (aka Fatty the Third) has extended the olive branch for a face to face meeting with US President Donald Trump.

It will be interesting to see how the MSM reacts to this.  They fawned over candidate Obama in 2007 for saying he would be open to meeting with the dictators of nations such as Iran and North Korea. 

That said, I would decline such an invitation.  NK should remain an international pariah until they have taken steps to reverse decades of abysmal human rights violations.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Looks like North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un (aka Fatty the Third) has extended the olive branch for a face to face meeting with US President Donald Trump.

It will be interesting to see how the MSM reacts to this.  They fawned over candidate Obama in 2007 for saying he would be open to meeting with the dictators of nations such as Iran and North Korea. 

Of course they'll call it treason, and further evidence of Putin manipulating him.

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Of course they'll call it treason, and further evidence of Putin manipulating him.

I'm sure Trump likes to put Russian dressing on his kimchi , before having TWO scoops of borscht-flavored ice cream.

Therefore, he's a colluding traitor who needs to be impeached for mental health reasons.

57 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

That said, I would decline such an invitation.  NK should remain an international pariah until they have taken steps to reverse decades of abysmal human rights violations.

I'll say this: 

The deal is already done. No way Trump would agree to meet without an assurance that it was a done deal. I say, they've already had talks. This will be ceremonial. 

*imo of course

Edited by Deranged Rhino

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Jimmy Carter won the Nobel Peace Prize for the Israel/Egypt peace agreements.  Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in his first year in office for his life long work of being not George W Bush. 

I wonder how the Nobel Peace Prize selection committee would treat Trump for denuclearizing North Korea? :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1