If you had to choose 1 out of the 10, who would it be?

Im happy we kept Tyrod AND I want us to draft a QB early ASAP. So now what?

Then you're not who I am addressing. Tyrod's option wasn't picked up which was the initial Pro vs Anti Tyrod argument. The Bills agreed with the anti Tyrod group's assessment and decided they would not pick up the option. When Tyrod's management realized his options were dwindling he last minute decided to take much less money.

Now that is done. The issue is do the Bills actively draft and develop another QB? I am not demanding you like the QB's in 2017. But it turns out that many in the original Tyrod camp now insist this QB class is all EJ's waiting to ruin the team. I think for those their love of Tyrod plays a role.

If you are open to the Bills drafting a QB at ten then you are not the problem.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you're not who I am addressing. Tyrod's option wasn't picked up which was the initial Pro vs Anti Tyrod argument. The Bills agreed with the anti Tyrod group's assessment and decided they would not pick up the option. When Tyrod's management realized his options were dwindling he last minute decided to take much less money.

Now that is done. The issue is do the Bills actively draft and develop another QB? I am not demanding you like the QB's in 2017. But it turns out that many in the original Tyrod camp now insist this QB class is all EJ's waiting to ruin the team. I think for those their love of Tyrod plays a role.

In that case, you're painting very few with a very wide brush.

I understand the need for WR, and that there are a couple guys who have some great talent. But...

Having 3 1st round picks invested in 2 WRs is VERY Matt Millen-esque.

If they are truly BPA than I guess go for it, but if we are including Need in our decision making, I'd rather they go QB/OL/Defense early.

I dunno. :unsure:

The price paid for Watkins is a non-factor in this decision... it is a sunk cost. If the front office determines that WR provides the best value in relation to need, you go for it without looking back.

Looking at need vs player rankings, I think Lattimore, Adams or Hooker represent more potential wins, but it's doubtful any are available at 10. Assuming they haven't given up hope on Jones, I think they look at WR (Davis or Williams) or CB (Conley, Jones).

• 4 weeks later...

CB

This is what forced the Bills to draft EJ...

"We need to draft a QB in the first"

Then when the Bills do...

"Why did we draft the QB I didn't want in the first"

You do realize Mahomes is light years ahead of EJ as a prospect right? Even with all the questions about mechanics, and snaps from under center, footwork, EJ does not belong in a conversation with Mahomes as a prospect coming out...They are light years apart...And that's not to say Mahomes is a sure deal by any stretch...It's just the truth... B-)

I wasnt aware that posters that dont want a qb at 10 WERE a problem

if only we could have ALL of them

1. Marshon Lattimore - CB

2. Malik Hooker - FS

3. Mike Williams - WR

4. Jamal Adams - SS

5. OJ Howard - TE

6. Malik McDowell - DL

7. Corey Davis - WR

8. Cam Robinson - OT

9. Reuben Foster - ILB

10. Jonathan Allen - DL

Jamal Adams.

Foster

in that order.

Don't think either one will last till our pick. Neither will Hooker or Lattimore. So Howard is my guy.

Also, I just picked 5 players I guess :)

Edited by RyanC883

Jamal Adams ... Adams at SS and Micah Hyde at FS would make for pretty decent set of starting safeties. Having Poyer come in as the #3 safety would be solid depth.

Since I don't believe that Adams, Allen, Foster or Hooker will be there at our pick, I'd probably go with Mike Williiams who seems to be really good at fighting for the ball, which will likely be necessary with our QB's.

Trading down a few spots and taking Davis or Howard wouldn't be a horrible idea either.

I still like Watson though, even at #10.

If Adams, Allen, Foster, & Hooker are gone I take Lattimore or Howard.

Adams or Williams whomever is available.

Ross couldnt even run the 40 without pulling ip. Hasnt the likes of Marquise and Roscoe taught you anything?

His surgery was scheduled before the combine, which is why he finished his entire workout

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18663550/washington-huskies-john-ross-surgery-nfl-combine

Also, if you can watch Ross play, see the 23 TDs he scored as a senior, and look at the level of competition that he faced, and still compare him to Goodwin and Parrish, then I have to ask what you're seeing to make the comparison?