Bills sign WR Jeremy Butler

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its good humor and all in fun. But not sure this is what i would to see if i just joined the team.

And yes the new guys take a peek here sometimes. Lets wait until we watch them sucking before we make fun of them perhaps.

Now put Whaley in that dumpster, and i am down with that. :devil:

we have 3 MLB already.

Who? Ragland / P Brown - not MLBs. Limited range and pass defense ability. K Brown? - FA, unsigned.

Did you make one of these for LoRax, Groy or Z Brown last year?

Have you heard the saying "Even a broken clock is right twice a day!"? And even if he finds them, he pulls similarly bonehead moves like not tendering Groy for a 2nd rounder for only 800,000 more.

I know its good humor and all in fun. But not sure this is what i would to see if i just joined the team.

And yes the new guys take a peek here sometimes. Lets wait until we watch them sucking before we make fun of them perhaps.

Now put Whaley in that dumpster, and i am down with that. :devil:

we have 3 MLB already.

I see your point, but it is all about Whaley. Butler must know that he is a dumpster dive. He might be an acceptable depth player, but it is about the fact that rather than using Free Agency to improve the team, Whaley has a history of excessively using it for depth and expendable warm bodies, while a majority of the other NFL teams are using it to improve their competitiveness and are stripping top quality players in Free Agency from the bones of the Bills. I hope Butler can contribute positively to the Bills in his own limited way.

I see your point, but it is all about Whaley. Butler must know that he is a dumpster dive. He might be an acceptable depth player, but it is about the fact that rather than using Free Agency to improve the team, Whaley has a history of excessively using it for depth and expendable warm bodies, while a majority of the other NFL teams are using it to improve their competitiveness and are stripping top quality players in Free Agency from the bones of the Bills. I hope Butler can contribute positively to the Bills in his own limited way.

Good scout for the defense, pretty brutal for the O.

I hope Ravens fans here in Baltimore don't find out about this, or the smack talk could get pretty rough.

I find it hard to believe we will spend another 1st rounder on a WR when were bottom of the league in passing and just signed 2 FB gearing up for another run heavy season. I see WR 2 value with Zay Jones/Chris Godwin in the 2nd. It takes a WR a big learning curve from College to the NFL and this team needs defensive help bad especially at CB/LB and probably a FS imo.

I find it hard to believe we will spend another 1st rounder on a WR when were bottom of the league in passing and just signed 2 FB gearing up for another run heavy season. I see WR 2 value with Zay Jones/Chris Godwin in the 2nd. It takes a WR a big learning curve from College to the NFL and this team needs defensive help bad especially at CB/LB and probably a FS imo.

While I agree with the overall thought, saying that we won't take a WR because we were bad at passing seems illogical because it would help the problem.

Dumpster dive is our ( fans ) term. If you can play in the NFL you might have some skills ..

Do they fit with the new Staffs mentality? Like to think so.

So welcome to Buffalo Jeremy Butler.

Get ya some proper Chicken Wings and..

Its Blue Cheese

Not Ranch

Get that straight right off !