Bills sign WR Jeremy Butler

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would call up the Eagles and offer them a pick for one of their bottom-of-the-depth-chart guys.

They just signed Torrey Smith and Alshon Jeffrey, so they have to at least have some kind of plan to move on from one of Matthews/Green-Beckham/Agholor

While I was on the phone, I'd also ask what they want for Mychal Kendricks.

I did a "things to know" piece on Butler. You know, just in case you were too lazy for a Google search of something.

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/03/13/5-things-to-know-about-new-bills-wr-jeremy-butler/

Without looking I can guess your list Bloke.

1. This means we're drafting a WR at 10

2. This means we're drafting a WR at 10

3. This means we're drafting a WR at 10

4. This means we're drafting a WR at 10

5. This means we're drafting a WR at 10

I would call up the Eagles and offer them a pick for one of their bottom-of-the-depth-chart guys.

They just signed Torrey Smith and Alshon Jeffrey, so they have to at least have some kind of plan to move on from one of Matthews/Green-Beckham/Agholor

Green-Beckham would be nice. A big body WR with potential.

at this point I would be all for that. Even a broken down, half speed, shell of Victor Cruz, is good compared to the bums we are signing. At least Cruz has a clue how to play the position and can probably get open just by knowing what he's looking at.

Victor Cruz is not the answer. Did you watch him against the Packers? Looks like he is running in quick sand. He is done.

Good size, 6'2-3" 210+ pounds, not much else on him besides being UDFA.

I wonder why we haven't brought back Justin Hunter yet..

me too. he and TT seemed to find a groove at times. Important times !

at least this

Of course, having a healthy Sammy and hopefully a 1st or 2nd rd draft pick starting, with Clay, and Shady looks great on paper

Until the injuries start

Fine O'Leary looked decent last year when Clay was injured

But so far not much on that WR depth chart except at least one of em once caught 30 passes in a single season, lol

The #3 WR is almost a starter but so far I would not claim any of these guys are it

Still early though...

And does not leave us much room for drafting a Howard, a Humphries, a safety at #10, let alone a future QB

Lots of starting holes still

jc

Agholor would probably be the one they would move on from.. I'd take Kendricks and Agholor..