Why our offense will click

Our zone run team will be clicking like a clock thanks to 1 person in particular

Mr. Shady McCoy

The best player on our team and IMO a certified HoF once he hangs up his cleats (1,046 yards from 10,000)

He is the diesel fuel that makes our engine run

And he is PERFECT for a Shannahanesque zone run system

I easily see another 1,300-1400 yard campaign with another 12+ TDs

His vision and ability to make defender's miss is top notch and I don't see him slowing down any time soon barring injury

Can't believe we traded for a back like shady

A HoF IMO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope Shady is on the floor at this moment as part of his daily hamstring stretching routine! Gillislee was nice to have around.

He cut 10-15 LBs last year and look how much fresher and explosive he looked

Have to keep gillislee tho

Edited by Buffalo716

He cut 10-15 LBs last year and look how much fresher and explosive he looked

Have to keep gillislee tho

Oh, he looked fantastic! No doubt about that! (I didn't realize he dropped that much weight.)

He is not durable enough to play more then 10 games completely healthy

I am willing to bet you on that....

Are you saying he won't play in more than 10 games? If so, what do you want to lose, er, bet?

Or are you saying that he'll be on the injury report for at least 6 games? And if so, who cares, as long as he produces?

Our zone run team will be clicking like a clock thanks to 1 person in particular

Mr. Shady McCoy

The best player on our team and IMO a certified HoF once he hangs up his cleats (1,046 yards from 10,000)

He is the diesel fuel that makes our engine run

And he is PERFECT for a Shannahanesque zone run system

I easily see another 1,300-1400 yard campaign with another 12+ TDs

His vision and ability to make defender's miss is top notch and I don't see him slowing down any time soon barring injury

Can't believe we traded for a back like shady

A HoF IMO

...."HOF er" remains to be seen bud.....certainly is productive but nearing the proverbial "RB age 30 cliff"....two things still perplex me despite the clown of clowns being gone...hope you can help with your insight...

1. Why did Wrecks proclamate "we will be a run first team"? Why the hell would you PUBLICLY telegraph your offense? I'm lookin' for when a mediocre HC like Belichick (COUGH) ever did that.

2. How can you be a "run first team" with only ONE stallion in the stable? I am in no way, shape or form disrespecting Mike G. At the same time, how or WHERE was the running game when Shady was out?

...entering year 55 of following this club, I sure as hell hope we don't repeat that "era of yapping stupidity"....transplanting the stench of Jets East to the shores of Lake Erie to be known as "Jets West" is probably one of the lowest debacles in those 55 years...me thinks McCoach will get it right...it will take time, but my (LARGE) gut tells me the kid has "IT"....stay tuned..........

...."HOF er" remains to be seen bud.....certainly is productive but nearing the proverbial "RB age 30 cliff"....two things still perplex me despite the clown of clowns being gone...hope you can help with your insight...

1. Why did Wrecks proclamate "we will be a run first team"? Why the hell would you PUBLICLY telegraph your offense? I'm lookin' for when a mediocre HC like Belichick (COUGH) ever did that.

2. How can you be a "run first team" with only ONE stallion in the stable? I am in no way, shape or form disrespecting Mike G. At the same time, how or WHERE was the running game when Shady was out?

...entering year 55 of following this club, I sure as hell hope we don't repeat that "era of yapping stupidity"....transplanting the stench of Jets East to the shores of Lake Erie to be known as "Jets West" is probably one of the lowest debacles in those 55 years...me thinks McCoach will get it right...it will take time, but my (LARGE) gut tells me the kid has "IT"....stay tuned..........

I would say everybody knows we were going to run the ball but for RR to telegraph it was complete stupidity

As for why the running game went down when shady did

I would say it is as much on TT as it is on Gillislee... A young runner running with 9 in the box is tough

TT needed to open the box more with his arm

I think we draft another 1 this year as well

I would say everybody knows we were going to run the ball but for RR to telegraph it was complete stupidity

I would say it is as much on TT as it is on Gillislee... A young runner running with 9 in the box is tough

....not sure what the Jonathan Williams kid can bring to the table and heavy reliance on TT's wheels as an integral part of the running game will earn him a gurney ride.....draft one later....there will be a Joique Bell type hungry enough to earn a shot....Dennison needs to reshape TT's thinking, BUT gray matter adjustments may be hard to enact.....I'd also draft a later QB because I have ZERO confidence in Jones, based on his prolific collegiate career (COUGH)..."scout team struggles" is hardly a confidence builder IMO....

How many clicks will we get out of this offense?

You mean Kilometers ?

....not sure what the Jonathan Williams kid can bring to the table and heavy reliance on TT's wheels as an integral part of the running game will earn him a gurney ride.....draft one later....there will be a Joique Bell type hungry enough to earn a shot....Dennison needs to reshape TT's thinking, BUT gray matter adjustments may be hard to enact.....I'd also draft a later QB because I have ZERO confidence in Jones, based on his prolific collegiate career (COUGH)..."scout team struggles" is hardly a confidence builder IMO....

they can just run the wishbone.

never worry.

We have Mike Tolbert now to pound Dline into mush

He is not durable enough to play more then 10 games completely healthy

I am willing to bet you on that....

not very many rb's play more than 10 games "completely healthy".in fact, I doubt ANY do. Kind of a heads I win,tails you lose wager