Sign Terrelle Pryor

wppete

Terrelle Pryor is still available. Not much talk about him. Top FA receivers have pretty much signed. He's the best guy still out there and could be a nice fit for our #2 WR. Cleveland just spent a bunch of $$$$$ on Kenny Britt WR so they could let Pryor walk. I like his size, athleticism and attitude.

What you guys think????? is he a good #2 for us???? We got no one left on this roster and FA is starting to get thin at WR.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not worth the money. If I am spending that kind of money its on Jeffrey, not pryor.

If we're spending that type of money I agree, Jeffery and to a lesser extent Britt.

I'm hoping the Bills look at lower level WRs that have room to grow like Cordarrelle Patterson or Andrew Hawkins.

Or trade back and get one in the first.

I like Pryor, but who else did they even have to throw to? Corey Coleman was hurt the majority of the year.

He wants like 12 mil per year. No way i would do that considering he's had like 10 good games in his career

Are you kidding??? Thought something like 8 - 9million was the number... 12 million is silly money for a #2 WR.

Edited by wppete