Tank You Very Much

Gugny

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Tyrod has a big impact on season ticket sales.

Tyrod has a huge impact on ticket sales. Just check the poll here where they soundly want Taylor over Cousins or Romo. I don't how high these people are on Sunday but they want him.

They'll win at least 7.... sorry.

Maybe 5 if the jets stink and Brady gets suspended again

There are very few things I hate more than "let's tank" threads.

....funny how the Patsies are continually branded as cheaters but "Tanking" is NOT......bet Goodell would love to hand out the annual "Tank Job Of The Year" trophy along with maybe a $10 million dollar fine.....

If you are going to root against the Bills next year, do everyone a favor and find a new team. Ask your Sabres fan friends how they feel about tanking while you're at it.

Can you and the bbmb crew leave the "root for a new team" nonsense at your now defunct site.

Can you and the bbmb crew leave the "root for a new team" nonsense at your now defunct site.

I don't use that with people that don't like Bills moves. I use it with people that actively root against the Bills. I'm sure the difference will fly right over your head, doesn't take very long around here to see who the dumb trolls are.

My opinion:

All restructuring Taylor's deal did was to get some season ticket sales in.

They brought in a coach who was not on anyone's radar. Brought back a QB who has proven that he's in the bottom 3rd of the league. Let Bob Woods, Goodwin and Gilmore go.

This is a tank season. It's clear.

I'm not upset by it, although I'm not happy with it.

Averaging 7 wins/season over the last 17 years hasn't worked. They can't do any better with this roster.

So why the hell not tank? It makes perfect sense.

This year, I'll be rooting for the Bills as spoilers beginning week 1. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

Only to Wgr and some of their listeners ..this is a weak line of thinking ..Please go away with that Football is the adult table of sports That line of thinking can go back to the kids table so the adults can have a real conversation

My opinion:

All restructuring Taylor's deal did was to get some season ticket sales in.

They brought in a coach who was not on anyone's radar. Brought back a QB who has proven that he's in the bottom 3rd of the league. Let Bob Woods, Goodwin and Gilmore go.

This is a tank season. It's clear.

I'm not upset by it, although I'm not happy with it.

Averaging 7 wins/season over the last 17 years hasn't worked. They can't do any better with this roster.

So why the hell not tank? It makes perfect sense.

This year, I'll be rooting for the Bills as spoilers beginning week 1. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

Not a tank. Tyrod is now a 2 season bridge QB, which is what he should be. The FO isn't blowing it up though. No big slashing of vets and accumulation of draft picks. They're trying to be competitive while building for the future. I'm not saying it's what I'd do. I'd do the full on rebuild and tank. But Whaley isn't, he's trying to hold it together and break the playoff drought while gearing up for the future. Edited by BarleyNY

If you are going to root against the Bills next year, do everyone a favor and find a new team. Ask your Sabres fan friends how they feel about tanking while you're at it.

Actually, with no tank, there would be no Eichel and anyone who watches the Sabres knows it. They may be losing right now, but he's a star in the making and is going to have a long, excellent career leading the Sabres.

As for the Bills, they are really trimming the fat and not in a good way. They are setting Tyrod up to prove he's a star or if not, they'll be one of the first in line to grab a QB next year's draft. Either way, the Bills benefit.

Edited by Saint Doug

It's clearly not a tank year. It is an evaluation year. We get to see how our established players fit into the new systems. Tyrod is a guy who can do some things well and based on knowing that, it will show different skills of other players. He's clearly the best QB on the roster and you don't just get rid of that because the fans don't want him here. Listening to those voices are why the franchise has been stuck since the turn of the century

And it's not anywhere the majority of fans that don't want him here. I think most do want him and thought keeping him was the best thing to do. I'm just happy Rex & his three ring circus is gone. I can start cheering for my team again (had to take last year off - too damn PO'd about what he did to our top 5D).

Edited by Georgia Bill