Comparing FA replacements to Woods

Comparing FA replacements to Woods.

Kamar Aiken 6-7 Million

Kenny Britt 5 mill wr

What are the strengths of each choice?

How are they at running precise routes?

Are they good at playing in the slot and “over the middle”

Are they complementary to Watkins?

Would there be better FA replacements to Woods without costing as much as he will?

We have to draft one early or resign Woods. Can't afford a guy like Jeffrey. Aiken sucks. Britt is getting long in the tooth

if by early you mean second to third round,yes. Not sure it's the most pressing need at this point. A guy like Godwin in the second would be a good get. Trade back in the first and fix this D

Given last year's production, I would guess Britt gets the same or more money than Aiken. Neither suck and either would make great WR3.

Woods is way better than Aiken. Aiken had 329 yards last year. I like Britt but he is older and requires a QB to fit the ball in to him. Tyrod plays scared not gonna work.

I agree 2nd or 3rd round draft a WR. We are going to run it alot. Not worth it on 1st even though Williams and Davis are studs.

Edited by BuffaloBud420

Former Bills WR Robert Woods is returning to LA, to the Rams, per sources. Back in the Coliseum, like at USC.

sad to see this. really liked Woods, always put in a solid effort, just had the misfortune of being on the Keystone Kops for his whole career

I really liked him too.

But he never really caught fire as apass catcher. Injuries plagued him too,'' But The Man has a huge Football heart!!

I hope he has a fine career !

How about a guy like Marcus Wheaton or Terrance Williams? Neither should break the bank and both were productive #2 WR, well Wheaton was a 2nd and 3rd WR but still has some decent numbers.

I liked Wheaton when i saw him play. Need a solid veteran specially since Bill will be drafting WRs

I think we bring back Powell and Justin Hunter. And draft one who can start across from Sammy. Heck get trade down and pick up another WR