Who the Bills will pick at 10

What position do the bills select with their 1st round pick?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What position do the bills select with their 1st round pick?

2. 2. Offense or defense in 1st

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills desperately need help at WR. They also need a lot more talent at CB, S, LB and RT.

With Sammy nearing the end of his deal, the Bills would be wise to lock up a WR in the 1st round and then use the remainder of the draft to address the defense.

Corey Davis or Mike Williams seem like logical selections given our complete lack of talent at WR.

As it stands now seems you need Db or WR... possibly TE if the value is way better. CB's are more involved in the game than a WR & WR can be had later.

CB is arguably the deepest position in the whole draft.

We can get a really good on in the 2nd round.

Edited by jrober38

It's pretty clear McDermott has a ton of stroke around OBD. Whaley appears to be losing power. It's going to be defense... My pick is CB. I kind of would like Jarbril Peppers though

If Sammy Watkins gets hurt (again), who are we throwing the ball to?

It's pretty clear McDermott has a ton of stroke around OBD. Whaley appears to be losing power. It's going to be defense... My pick is CB. I kind of would like Jarbril Peppers though

If the Bills select a CB @10, this means he's starting from day one. I don't see Deion Sanders in this draft. Bills need "impact" player at 10.

Peppers is not good at football. He's a good athlete but has no position and never turns the ball over.

Why get a WR Tyrod can't do anything with what we have, adding one from the first will just have him and Sammy sitting wide open with their hands up in the air. What a waste. 6 wins at best, bank it.

I really have to think we can get a difference maker on the defensive side of the ball at this pick. My heart says we really need a WR and we should go for Davis or Williams, but as someone on here also pointed out, neither of them will really make a huge difference in the outcome of the game due to the fact that we don't throw the ball so much. Maybe Howard would be more useful, but at 10 I just think that is too early.

So, in the end, someone like Hooker or Adams would more likely make a bigger difference in the end result of the game and at least changing the makeup of our defense into the future. I really like the Hyde singing, now let's match him up with another great DB. We have to think about defending Patricia and the gang over there...

I hope I'm incorrect because what a sorry season it will be sitting in those stands but sadly yes that's what I'm calling before the draft.

would be useless to make any real prediction before the roster is set but you are basing it on the QB so as little to no faith, as you have made pretty clear you have in him, then I don't expect too much change in wins/losses from you.

without seeing it myself, I still see more than 6 wins. they wont be worse than last season and may surprise a lot of fans, including myself in the upcoming season. that's just me though, I don't see the doom and gloom and try to remain cautiously optimistic.

Why get a WR Tyrod can't do anything with what we have, adding one from the first will just have him and Sammy sitting wide open with their hands up in the air. What a waste. 6 wins at best, bank it.

Because you can't get everything at once. TT is starting for now, still have to build your roster. Take a QB somewhere in this draft. Maybe even with your first in 2018. This team is lacking playmakers at WR , and even though Tyrod doesn't see a lot of things out there the passing game will still be improved with better WRs. Then the post - Tyrod QB won't be throwing to rookies.

I really have to think we can get a difference maker on the defensive side of the ball at this pick. My heart says we really need a WR and we should go for Davis or Williams, but as someone on here also pointed out, neither of them will really make a huge difference in the outcome of the game due to the fact that we don't throw the ball so much. Maybe Howard would be more useful, but at 10 I just think that is too early.

So, in the end, someone like Hooker or Adams would more likely make a bigger difference in the end result of the game and at least changing the makeup of our defense into the future. I really like the Hyde singing, now let's match him up with another great DB. We have to think about defending Patricia and the gang over there...

Who's Patricia?