The Pegula's are bad owners.

So you blame Tyrod for not winning enough games. What about our ****ty D that Rex was going to make #1.

Tyrod did not make turnovers. O was one of the better scoring teams. We need a better D before I can say Tyrod sucks.

300 - 400 yard games not always getting the win. Just ask New Orleans the Chargers.

Hated Rex Bring his Brother in.

I know the D wasn't good but either was the passing offense.

Taylor was near the bottom of the league in both passing yards and TD passes.

The only bright spot was our rushing offense with McCoy.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills and Sabres both never won a game again, I would still be happy with the Pegulas.

Straight forward people with the best intentions. They open their wallets and trust their people. Not to mention what they have done for the city, especially given the alternatives (Bon Jovi or Trump, both of which likely comes with a move)

Kraft however, well I wouldn't even shake that man's hand.

And the food at '716' is sub par.

The service, however, is adequate.

I still havent been there yet..

I am fine with the Pegulas.. I also really think McDermott is going to succeed.. I think hes going to be a really good Head Coach..

I know right! The OC coach was avg to not good, fired the coach, the HC was avg to not good, fired the HC the FG kicker was avg to not good, cut the kicker, BUT the QB is avg to not good, LET'S KEEP THE QB, no wonder why this franchise sucks. Make 3 good decisions and one bad decision at the most crucial position.

Did these types of threads pop up before BBMB?

By these threads, you mean a thread beating a dead horse...

Yes. But unless there was some originality in it, it would quickly disappear off the first page of the forum.

Example: A Ralph is Cheap thread, unless there was a big new example of cheapness, would quickly be lost in the froth.

Sometimes a 26 page thread is 5 pages of good discussion followed by 21 pages of 2 or 3 people debating each other--usually civilly.

If you visit regularly, you learn which threads not to open.

2 1/2 years. Isn't it a bit to early to call them failures?

Did they fail with the Rex hire, yes. Were there many other options 2 years ago that were hired and have had more success?

Assuming they had any say in player acquisitions. Did they fail with the green light of Taylor as a stop gap? Many will say No.

So you blame Tyrod for not winning enough games. What about our ****ty D that Rex was going to make #1.
Tyrod did not make turnovers. O was one of the better scoring teams. We need a better D before I can say Tyrod sucks.
300 - 400 yard games not always getting the win. Just ask New Orleans the Chargers.
Hated Rex Bring his Brother in.

On WGR this AM they said ..... "don't show me that TT had only 9 INT's and say he's good.

TT is a great stop gap QB for the Bills right now. In his two season's he's had good numbers, but the thought here is that he needs to do more.

As at the BBMB I'm sure this has been argued over and over and over and it looks like we see the same replies. Criticizing where TT has fallen short does not mean all the blame is on him.

would not say bad owners. They are owners that only know the business sense, REVENUE. Cleary they know squat about what a winning football team is..

Unfortunately, I am holding back any hope that this bills team will ever reach the playoffs.

To the Pegula's.. Show me a winner then I may buy a ticket.

so,you only support your team if they are winning? Gotcha. #bandwagon fan

17 year playoff drought, it's hard to argue that we have had bad owners for quite some time. I'm not sure about the Pegula's yet, they seem to want to win, not sure why they haven't hired a football figure head though like Coughlin to guide them, makes me think they meddle.

Cause Ralph is cheap.

Sorry, I had to do it.

Gillislee had a fantastic YPC too. The winner is not decided by who has the most passing yards. POINTS MATTER! Why is this so hard? Yes, a great passing game would be nice too, and maybe it will improve if we have some actual healthy NFL receivers this year. It was like RB the year before, eventually next man up means some schlub off the street.

2 1/2 years. Isn't it a bit to early to call them failures?

Did they fail with the Rex hire, yes. Were there many other options 2 years ago that were hired and have had more success?

Assuming they had any say in player acquisitions. Did they fail with the green light of Taylor as a stop gap? Many will say No.

On WGR this AM they said ..... "don't show me that TT had only 9 INT's and say he's good.

TT is a great stop gap QB for the Bills right now. In his two season's he's had good numbers, but the thought here is that he needs to do more.

As at the BBMB I'm sure this has been argued over and over and over and it looks like we see the same replies. Criticizing where TT has fallen short does not mean all the blame is on him.

inprove the D. The other question is how much was play calling part of the problem. Did they tell him this is what we want you to do? That's why need another year in order to tell if he is the man.

If the Bills and Sabres both never won a game again, I would still be happy with the Pegulas.

Straight forward people with the best intentions. They open their wallets and trust their people. Not to mention what they have done for the city, especially given the alternatives (Bon Jovi or Trump, both of which likely comes with a move)

Yeah This well said

inprove the D. The other question is how much was play calling part of the problem. Did they tell him this is what we want you to do? That's why need another year in order to tell if he is the man.

Improve the D is a no brainer.

Was it playcalling? Very possible.

IMO The Rex/Roman run first offense was not ideal in many aspects.

If TT was only in his 2nd or 3rd season I might agree. He sat for 4 seasons in Baltimore and has played for 2 in Buffalo.

I have gone back and read some of the scouting reports on him and a lot of what this weaknesses were then still are today. Sometimes you can't teach an old dog new trick.

TT has great stats because he doesn't throw the ball that often. Not throwing the ball or being able to are areas that need to be improved on. If teams can stop the Bills from running the ball. whats left?

I agree with the Blue. The Red...I don't want to wail bitterly against the Pats on this board suffice it to say no love lost. Good to see so many BBMB posters who bring good takes and don't troll and run. That would never be said of you Shotgunner. Be well #GOBILLS

I really don't think Taylor is the reason the Bills didn't make the playoffs. He and Lynn won together. Hell, if Whaley hadn't benched Taylor for the Jets game, that would have probably been another win. There were at least 5 games that the defense lost last season. If the Bills had basically not forfeited the last game of the season by benching Taylor and the defense had won 3 of the 5 games it lost, everyone would be talking a much different and more positive story about Taylor.

Doug Whaley is the real problem within the Bills. As long as Whaley is GM, I doubt the Bills will do anything except maybe squeak in as a wild card one time. They're certainly not going to build a consistently competitive team under Whaley.