TYROD IS STAYING

I hope this staff is prepared for the backlash that will come if Taylor doesn't perform and if this team doesn't make the playoffs.

But, hey...the Bills sold tickets to those who wanted to see some exciting plays.

This better be a bridge deal with another out after this season with less money than what he was due this season.

It's a new staff I don't think they know anything about fans heckling the QBs at training camp. They will if 2017 isn't better then Rex year 1.

Can you imagine us starting 0-3 with Tyrod, I feel bad McD is going to age quickly here in Buffalo, better hope a miracle happens this year. I can't understand why they wanted to bank everything on the last failed staffs QB. I can only hope he signed a restructure just to get traded. This staff has zero room to grow with Tyrod, they will be expected to be better the Rex right out of the gate and that's not good in my opinion for this new staff.

Edited by xRUSHx

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this staff is prepared for the backlash that will come if Taylor doesn't perform and if this team doesn't make the playoffs.

But, hey...the Bills sold tickets to those who wanted to see some exciting plays.

This better be a bridge deal with another out after this season with less money than what he was due this season.

I think they are plenty experienced in that area...

Edited by ricojes

We werent going to be worse than SF, CLE, and NYJ anyway. Those 3 are all seeming to head down the tank for rosen/darnold.

That is an excellent point and bear repeating. That said, I think Cleveland will improve. The Jets and SF, however ...

There will be another awful team that'll surprise us too. SD might end up being terrible given the chaotic state of their franchise.

Ahhhhhhhh feels like home.

What QB option would have performed better than Taylor and gotten them to the playoff's? And plz don't say Romo...

I was going to ask the same question. For the naysayers, give specifics on what their plan would be. It's easy to criticize without providing any details on why it was a bad move to bring TT back.

I like the move and it eliminates the need to risk a high pick on a QB. We have more pressing needs in our secondary and at receiver.

I'm thrilled they brought Tyrod back. He can win. The Buffalo fans that wanted him let go are probably the same fans that wanted the Sabres to rid themselves of Pominville, Vanek, Miller, etc.. so they could theoretically get better. Just doesn't work. My theory,... Be as good as you can possibly be as a team. If a better player(s) are there for the taking than by all means upgrade.. but don't get worse to get better.

Just when you think this organization is done making terrible moves, they go and do something like this.

Tyrod isn't good. It blows my mind some people think this is a great decision.

Russ Brandon was a better GM than Doug Whaley.

The only good news is this pretty much guarantees Whaley being axed in the next 2 years. Hate it for the coaching staff but McDermott should've told Pegs and company first interview he wasn't going with TT.

Edited by Billsfaninwtn

Just when you think this organization is done making terrible moves, they go and do something like this.

Tyrod isn't good. It blows my mind some people think this is a great decision.

Russ Brandon was a better GM than Doug Whaley.

The only good news is this pretty much guarantees Whaley being axed in the next 2 years. Hate it for the coaching staff but McDermott should've told Pegs and company first interview he wasn't going with TT.

That's how coaches operate. They can't think strategically, only short term. McDermott is proving he is no BB.

Totally agree. May need to cancel my Sunday Ticket subscription. No point in watching more years or mediocrity. Franchise is going nowhere at light speed. So frustrated with this team and management.........

So you're not going to watch games this year?