Breaking News from Rapoport

Hyphe23

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Beef n Barrel is the shizzle! Ever try wings at Randy's in Allegany?

i have not. i have had wings from many places around that general area, and most are pretty darn good. wny in general has some really good wings. some better than others, but most better than chains or out of state places.

A half dozen? Thats it, thats like a quick snack.....

That's a good lunch for me, with the celery and blue cheese (ranch is un-American). I'm not good for 20-30 like some people. I have a buddy who has 10 for an appetizer before the actual lunch. I guess I'm a light weight, but I'm more of an all day grazer.

it is all a matter of opinion, but i like the beef from the Beef n Barrel from Olean NY. incredible beef, melts in your mouth and puts a stupid, stupid look on your face while eating it.

I went to Bonnies, I loved going to Beef n Barrel when my parents were in town

Has anyone had the wings at Randy's Up The River. 24k gold

Edited by uticaclub

I went to Bonnies, I loved going to Beef n Barrel when my parents were in town

Has anyone had the wings at Randy's Up The River. 24k gold

i work in olean. love the Beef n Barrel. just thinking of that beef makes me drool like Homer J. Simpson dreaming of donuts!

size is irrelevant. it is all about the crisp on the outside, the juice on the inside, and the perfect combination of spice, flavor, and tanginess from the sauce.

this x100. Like Augie said bigger isn't better

Better is better. Had this discussion with my brother last night. He wants big wings everywhere he goes. I just want them good.