Playoffs

This team is way closer to a full blown rebuild than playoffs. It should be fun to see Adrian Pederson go the Pats for a discount though. With zero chance at winning the division for minimum two years, fans will be dreaming of which teams need to lose in week 10 in order for the Bills to still have a chance at a wild card.

Not to mention Brandon Marshall. Here comes the umpteenth pats season sweep!

This team is way closer to a full blown rebuild than playoffs. It should be fun to see Adrian Pederson go the Pats for a discount though. With zero chance at winning the division for minimum two years, fans will be dreaming of which teams need to lose in week 10 in order for the Bills to still have a chance at a wild card.

Finally someone who understands reality. I honestly see us at 3-13 and at most 6-10. Too many holes imo and no franchise QB still.

Brady is gonna drop off this year, I can feel it. He looked like CRAP last season and just got lucky a few times, Its OVER for them!

The wings of change are blowin, fellas

We've been saying this since 2008.....he was 2nd in MVP voting last year....I'm not holding my breath on his demise....2-3 years left of Brady IMO......

Most "football experts" on this board believe the only way to the playoffs is to get a so called "franchise" Quarterback. Failing to note that many teams made the playoffs, Superbowl and championships with a great defense. Under there logic you don't even need to field a defense at all.

Soild take. A franchise QB covers a lot of flaws. If you don't have one you aren't afforded the luxury of covering those flaws. If you have a front office who build a soild team you'll be in the playoffs. You won't likely win championships without a franchise QB though. There are some examples, but they are few and far between. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

This thread has all the makings of a 100 pager...we have a mother in law, rugby, fatheads, and the all encompassing recipe for the "P" word.

Gonna sit back and watch where this goes.

This board still has yet to conclude whether the franchise QB with an ok rest of the team or the great defense with an ok supporting cast to win it all is:

A) a more probable path to get there

B) more likely to yield results sooner

C) more sustainable

D) better

I offer colts, saints, chargers, packers on one hand

And Denver, Houston, minny, KC on the other...

Seattle NYG and Atlanta are something in between...

Of course then there is the pats who just had both😡

Sorry i inadvertently hit send...this team has the coach. What they need IMO to break the wretched "P" word is guys who buy in and lay it all on the line on Sundays. We have the foundation. What we lack is the few guys that no matter what do wha there told (i'm looking at you jerry). The individual talent is there. I'd put us on par with the cowboys. Players will come for Terry, we just need to put it all together to make it a reality

You think the problem is that the Bills players aren't trying as hard as players on other teams? And how would you know if this team has a good head coach? McD has literally never been head coach of any football team at any level.