Tyrod reportedly looking at real estate in BUFFALO

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason La Canfora

Verified account @JasonLaCanfora 7 min

Source: Bills QB Taylor on verge of signing restructured deal, Bills still likely to go QB in draft (Watson @10) http://bit.ly_01991 (Always check your sources)

If it pans out that way Watson, Cardale and Tyrod. That's a decent young group of QBs prime to develop. Though I can't see them going QB at 10 if we sign Tyrod.

If it pans out that way Watson, Cardale and Tyrod. That's a decent young group of QBs prime to develop. Though I can't see them going QB at 10 if we sign Tyrod.

Yeah, in that situation is rather snag Davis or Williams or a CB at 10.

Fake tweet? His last post was like 4 hours ago...

ya'll that new hear?

guess you actually don't read links. huh?

GOOD!!! I hope this report is accurate. Going forward the Bills will have the best of both worlds. Having a QB next season capable of leading a top ten scoring offense and waiting until the 2018 draft for a QB if needed. Not to mention another year under Cardale Jones belt. Hopefully we will now focus on building a decent defense.

I like the TP jet threads. It beats the conjecture that comes from wild rumors. At least the plane is on the ground somewhere. As far as confirmation goes, that's pretty darn iron-clad... because otherwise it's one hell of an expensive smoke screen.

Edited by judman

This is the quality of reporting on the Bills outside of Buffalo. Reporter believes EJ will be our starting QB next year

https://twitter.com/jasonrmcintyre/status/838867284953300992

That basically sums up the amount of "don't give a sh*t" aka DGAS that most of the nation has for the Bills.

It's kinda' like when we have fans here who are hatching trades where the Bills get rid of players they don't want to teams that don't need them........and get value in return.........because Bills fans DGAS about other teams.

The Bills are so ingrained into national irrelevance that it's assumed by anyone less diligent that they will just do the thing that most benefits the 31 more interesting franchises. :beer:

Atleast EJ would give us Darnold.

Darnold should be converting to TE about the time Logan Thomas is slowing down.........wait Darnold out and pluck him off a practice squad in 4 years. :thumbsup: