Haason Reddick the Next Mack

Haason Reddick draft profile - Explosive quick twitch athlete, Great flexibility with loose hips to turn, twist & chase. Excellent reactive quickness and change of direction agility. Dynamic play maker in space. Locks on to targets and instantly accelerates to ball. Has chase range over extended territory. Slips and slides around the edge and threw small creases. Came in as a defensive back and has experience on all 3 levels. Has nessesary instincts to be legit cover talent as Lber.

So your telling me he can rush, cover and hit does that sound familiar? Yes it does. Sounds like Khalil Mack to me and even better he looks like him on the field with measurables nearly the same. Like Mack, Hasson has dominated the competition at a small school level playing at Temple last yr he recorded 9.5 sacks, 22tfls , 4 ff 93tks. Kid is a stud , beast and I fully expect him to blow up the combine today. Haason is rising up draft boards fast and I would love to see what McDermott can do with a talent like him.

Edited by NastyNateSoldiers

Is he more of an actual lb or a edge rusher

I see him as more of an all round guy than an edge rusher in the way Mack is. To me Reddick is more like this year's Deion Jones or Darron Lee. He is a better pass rusher than Jones or Lee but I don't think he is a big sack number guy at the NFL level I think he fits inside in a 3-4 and as the WLB in a 4-3 who gives you superb athleticism and some pass rush adaptability.

I see him as more of an all round guy than an edge rusher in the way Mack is. To me Reddick is more like this year's Deion Jones or Darron Lee. He is a better pass rusher than Jones or Lee but I don't think he is a big sack number guy at the NFL level I think he fits inside in a 3-4 and as the WLB in a 4-3 who gives you superb athleticism and some pass rush adaptability.

thanks, thats what i thought. If we lose zb he would be a good second round target

I don't know if he's the next Mack,but he's a great talent. The guy I hope to land,and who plays more like Mack in my opinion, is Jarrad Davis. Please let him be there for us in the second!! This kid is a beast! Expected to run around a 4.7,but don't let that fool ya,he can FLY to the ball and cause chaos and destruction. ..my favorite traits in a LB

I beg to differ u say he can cover like Deion Jones or Lee but he has better pass rush ability. Mack got 11 sacks last yr. I realize he had a ton of pressures as well. Haason has potential to reach those sk #s and exceed them. BTW Ive seen and heard comparisons to Vic Beasley who btw should of won defensive Mvp last yr. Beasley and Mack are pretty simular players. But why I compared Riddick to Mack is because the ability to play in space.

BTW I will bet anyone here a bucket or 2 of wings that Haason will be a first Rd pk no way he goes in the second.

Edited by NastyNateSoldiers

I beg to differ u say he can cover like Deion Jones or Lee but he has better pass rush ability. Mack got 11 sacks last yr. I realize he had a ton of pressures as well. Haason has potential to reach those sk #s and exceed them. BTW Ive seen and heard comparisons to Vic Beasley who btw should of won defensive Mvp last yr. Beasley and Mack are pretty simular players. But why I compared Riddick to Mack is because the ability to play in space.

BTW I will bet anyone here a bucket or 2 of wings that Haason will be a first Rd pk no way he goes in the second.

I don't recall saying he can cover like Deion Jones. And I concede that Davis can't play in space like Reddick,but it's the rest of his game that I compare to Mack.The hard hitting. The shedding of blocks to make plays.The passion, and controlled anger he plays with. Lb is a huge need for McD and his defense. I'd be thrilled to land either,but the absolute best fit would be Zach Cunningham imo.

I don't recall saying he can cover like Deion Jones. And I concede that Davis can't play in space like Reddick,but it's the rest of his game that I compare to Mack.The hard hitting. The shedding of blocks to make plays.The passion, and controlled anger he plays with. Lb is a huge need for McD and his defense. I'd be thrilled to land either,but the absolute best fit would be Zach Cunningham imo.

is pick 10 too high for him?

The reason why i made the comparison is because this kid is explosive can put his hand on the ground and pass rush on any play he's capable in coverage . He has an array of skills that can be deployed in different roles. Maybe he's more line a Jamie Collins then a Mack but I believe he can rush/Blitz much better