Obama Performed Espionage on Trump prior to election

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had to switch to Sarah Wrap because the #MAGAMorons snapped up all the tinfoil in local grocery stores.

Never thought I'd see the day when I nostalgic for George W. Bush. Crap I'd take Nixon even.

Obsess much?

Come on typo or not....that is great....sarah wrap.....

btw don't wrap the sarah wrap as tight as the tinfoil....it doesnt breathe as well

I think this probably happened.

Obama's plan to set up shop in DC to take down Trump has one problem: Trump has no off button.

Obama is used to people cowering for fear of being called a racist. Trump doesn't give a schitt and will be more than happy to grab headline after headline with ridiculous accusations against Obama until Obama learnts to STFU and go play golf.

I would be more surprised if it didn't.

Same.

Hey, look! Everyone stopped talking about Sessions...

Is the hallmark of the Trump administration going to be the Deep State and Trump hurling bombs at each other until they run out of ammo?

It's a very serious accusation, one would logically think that they would provide proof. This will happen, right? Right???

You are obviously worried.

It's only been a day. Why present the proof right away, when you can watch the hysterics from the left, see who comes forward to protest, see what ridiculous counter-claims the whiners dream up....

and then put the !@#$ing shiv in deeeeeep!

Edited by HoF Watkins

You are obviously worried.

It's only been a day. Why present the proof right away, when you can watch the hysterics from the left, see who comes forward to protest, see what ridiculous counter-claims the whiners dream up....

and then put the !@#$ing shiv in deeeeeep!

Like clock-work

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/trump-obama-wiretap-tweet/index.html

Trump falsely accuses Obama of wiretapping his phone

All those anonymous sources say no.

Edited by FireChan