Hey, I recognize [him|her] from [that other show]

/dev/null

A ton of actors had a one time part on M*A*S*H including George Wendt (Cheers) with a pool ball stuck in his mouth, Ron Howard (Opie), Jeffrey Tambor (Arrested Development), Andrew Dice Clay,Brian Dennehy, Pat Morita, John Ritter, Leslie Nielsen etc....

The Expanse (one of my new favorite shows) has a ton of "hey I've seen you before..." actors and actresses.

Miller is the Punisher (Thomas Jane)

Fred Johnson is Tyrese from TWD

Jean Pierre Mao is the doctor who was in all the films the survivors found on LOST

Chrisjen Avarsala is the weird terror mom from Day 4 of 24

Lt. Sutton was Ed Lane from Flashpoint

I recognize people all over television who played bit parts on Law and Order: SVU. It seems like many people get at least some kind of bit role on SVU.

This reminds me of the long list of Jerry's girlfriends from Seinfeld. That and some of the recurring characters (Dr. Tim Whatley).

But anyway, I like it when someone is able to graduate from the "hey I know that guy" status. They play that same bit role over and over and you never know who they are. Suddenly one day people learn his/her name. The first one that comes to mind is Danny Trejo.

Will from Westworld is Liam McPoyle from Always Sunny. Took me awhile to figure that one out when watching Westworld.

With all the "milk" in Westworld, I was waiting for McPoyle to pour himself a glass at some point.

... But knowing how he turns out, the Gang should be terrified of the next bout of McPoyle revenge.

With all the "milk" in Westworld, I was waiting for McPoyle to pour himself a glass at some point.

... But knowing how he turns out, the Gang should be terrified of the next bout of McPoyle revenge.

I forget which one is which, but I assume Liam is the one who hasn't appeared on the last one or two McPoyle episodes. The gang may very well be free of him.