Mike Gillisllee - Combine News

Fixxxer

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Original rd tender? Hes gone. 30 teams would gladly give up a 5th for his production.

Whaley has no clue on how to manage the cap.

I suspect they value the pick, that is what it says to me. I'd be disappointed. I really rate MG and I think Jonathan Williams looked bad his rookie year in limited action. Is Karlos still fat? Any chance we pick him back up?

I suspect they value the pick, that is what it says to me. I'd be disappointed. I really rate MG and I think Jonathan Williams looked bad his rookie year in limited action. Is Karlos still fat? Any chance we pick him back up?

I think Karlos is with Pittsburgh now.

yes, he's under contract. He was on the PS last year and then they offered him a "futures contract" at end of season.

I stopped following his crazy ass on twitter so don't know if he's still fat or if he's still coocoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Who would not be a bad pick btw. There are some fantastic RBs through out this entire draft, Williams being one of them.

This draft is so loaded with RB talent, I could easily see us spending a couple of firsts and a fourth to get the guy we really want.

Also suspended 10 games for another(!!) failed drug test in November. Not sure how many games he has left to serve.

Gotta realize we have the chance to match an offer. Gotta also realize that giving him an extra $1M is well worth it to ensure a team doesn't come in and offer a Clay-like contract that we can't match. Would not be happy with losing Gillislee if we are only getting a 5th as compensation.

Yeah it's loaded.

If they come out of this draft process without a good S, CB and RB they will have mishandled the draft/UDFA process this year.

The DB class reminds me of the year that Donahoe got Jabari Greer in UDFA......there was a pretty good S they got in UDFA that year too.

Using BPA as a guide would inevitably lead them to those positions at some point in the process.........reaching for need in places this draft can't provide it will just make them more needy next year.

Here's the thing: it may be loaded, but MG is actually a good NFL player. It's an established fact. We drafted a guy in the fifth last year and he appears to flat out suck. Draft choices are guesses, but at this point MG isn't.

Original rd tender? Hes gone. 30 teams would gladly give up a 5th for his production.

Whaley has no clue on how to manage the cap.

I'd definitely spend a fifth on him. Would you take him or the equivalent of Jonathan Williams? I know what I'd spend my draft equity on ...

Here's the thing: it may be loaded, but MG is actually a good NFL player. It's an established fact. We drafted a guy in the fifth last year and he appears to flat out suck. Draft choices are guesses, but at this point MG isn't.

I'd definitely spend a fifth on him. Would you take him or the equivalent of Jonathan Williams? I know what I'd spend my draft equity on ...

Agree with this so much

Oh me too and use that pick on some DB depth.

Because of all those comp picks this year..........which the Bills got NONE of........that fifth round pick a team is giving up is effectively a 6th rounder.

It's time to get rid of the comp picks.......it doesn't make sense........the salary cap and draft order balances out the scales these comp picks work against parity.