official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

One did make it here and was banned the very first day.

Personally, I think that is the only way TBD is going to keep this under control.

ZERO TOLERANCE

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can blame the mods all we want but the posters are what really messed that board up.

If you didn't agree with the loud mouthed jackasses you were ignored, called a troll and insulted on a regular basis. If you tried to stay positive and up-beat about the team, coaching staff and management you were accused of drinking the Koolade. And over the past few months those same jackasses would start the same threads over and over and over.

I can't even tell you how many Taylor threads were started.

In all honesty I think the mods just gave up knowing the board was coming to an end. Seriously to keep that **** show under control would have been a full time job for at the very least two mods.

Here's to hoping the doom and gloom, know-it-all jackasses don't follow everyone here.

I agree,

One poster was averaging between 30 to 40 threads a week. He wasn't just eating the QB, he was eating up the board. Standingbuffalo/admin couldn' t do anything about it because the guy wasn't breaking any rules.

I'm not naming names because its is a new beginning for everyone...

Edited by brofist61

I personally found StandingBuffalo to be a very good mod. There were some difficult choices to make but in my interaction with him I found him to be very open minded and polite. I think some people just didn't want to give anyone the time or consideration.

Its possible to disagree with someone and keep it polite. In the end we are all fans of the Buffalo Bills and we all want to see the team succeed.

That placed sucked when they shut down the politics sub... this place is way better

Wow, it really is gone- what a dig **** organization in every way possible, they deserve to suck as bottom dwellers, which th don't seem to mind doing... !@#$ OBD

17 years without playoffs has made the online fan base anxious, suspicious and even a bit loony. The BBMB reflected that.

Hope all is well for you in Maine!

Eric

I personally found StandingBuffalo to be a very good mod. There were some difficult choices to make but in my interaction with him I found him to be very open minded and polite. I think some people just didn't want to give anyone the time or consideration.

Its possible to disagree with someone and keep it polite. In the end we are all fans of the Buffalo Bills and we all want to see the team succeed.

As did I

standingbuffalo?

standingbuffalo?

Again, taking the time to talk to someone and get to know them goes a long way.

He was trying and had some really good ideas but the other mods had a different opinion.

He handed me a few infractions, some I didn't really agree with and we had PM's back-and-forth about them and in the end agreed to disagree on those topics but never once was he rude or disrespectful to me. He took the time to hear my point of view and I extend the same courtesy back to him based on his polite responses.

I guess it all depends on the individuals.

We can blame the mods all we want but the posters are what really messed that board up.

If you didn't agree with the loud mouthed jackasses you were ignored, called a troll and insulted on a regular basis. If you tried to stay positive and up-beat about the team, coaching staff and management you were accused of drinking the Koolade. And over the past few months those same jackasses would start the same threads over and over and over.

I can't even tell you how many Taylor threads were started.

In all honesty I think the mods just gave up knowing the board was coming to an end. Seriously to keep that **** show under control would have been a full time job for at the very least two mods.

Here's to hoping the doom and gloom, know-it-all jackasses don't follow everyone here.

I agree,

One poster was averaging between 30 to 40 threads a week. He wasn't just eating the QB, he was eating up the board. Standingbuffalo/admin couldn' t do anything about it because the guy wasn't breaking any rules.

I'm not naming names because its is a new beginning for everyone...

[/quot]

I've always been a thread starter because I like to start conversations and I probably had thousands over the years

If I did start 2-3-4 in a day I would spread them out over 4 hours a piece to not spam

My boy Bruce did 5 at once :)

Miss him tho

ame="brofist61" post="4269451" timestamp="1488815423"][/quot]

I've always been a thread starter because I like to start conversations and I probably had thousands over the years

If I did start 2-3-4 in a day I would spread them out over 4 hours a piece to not spam

Miss him tho

I've started about 5 threads in my 6 years and change here and sometimes I worry that is too much.

Colorized, Bolded, Italicized, Underlined and Enlarged for emphasis. :thumbsup:

Edited by KHAN

I've started about 5 threads in my 6 years and change here and sometimes I worry that is too much.

Dude I have 500 football topics I want to talk daily lol

Whether it's bills news, NFL news, combine talk, draft talk, FA, X's and O's I can talk football forever lol

Been my passion since I was 4

Again, taking the time to talk to someone and get to know them goes a long way.

He was trying and had some really good ideas but the other mods had a different opinion.

He handed me a few infractions, some I didn't really agree with and we had PM's back-and-forth about them and in the end agreed to disagree on those topics but never once was he rude or disrespectful to me. He took the time to hear my point of view and I extend the same courtesy back to him based on his polite responses.

I guess it all depends on the individuals.

sooooo...standingbuffalo?

my last interaction with the BBMB mods was to have my lookalike thread of 2017 draft class QBs deleted. I received no infraction but the thread was cancelled without notice. I had some of this years draft class QBs linked up with Coneheads and Zika babies which I gather not everyone saw the humour in. :D

ame="brofist61" post="4269451" timestamp="1488815423"][/quot]

Miss him tho

Nothing wrong with starting threads to get discussions going 716 ,but when you go overboard its not very fair to all the discussions already started and getting pushed back IMO.

Posters read the News and see most online articles so every story doesn't need a thread attatched to it when you have 10 threads you could post it under. Why make mods merge threads?

Do it yourself...

Nothing wrong with starting threads to get discussions going 716 ,but when you go overboard its not very fair to all the discussions already started and getting pushed back IMO.

Posters read the News and see most online articles so every story doesn't need a thread attatched to it when you have 10 threads you could post it under. Why make mods merge threads?

Do it yourself...

I hear ya bud

This place is starting to feel a bit more like home with all our friends finding their way over here

Glad you made it