official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many clowns who think "watching tape" is watching a 4 minute Youtube clip set to Puddle of Mudd or a Wiz Khalifa mixtape and trying to play wannabe scout. That's not how it works.

:lol: No kidding!

Gracias, same to you.

I respected tons of posters who wildly disagreed with me. Trolls didn't run rampant over there in terms of numbers... it was just that the few there were started overtaking the board.

We didn't always have the same opinion but you were always one of the more respectful posters and a good guy

And I was gonna miss a bunch of you guys when they shut us down

•  

So you're saying you want to compare mock drafts. Is that it?

Okay, just kiddin'. I agree that the predictability of the draft is non-existent but I do like the draft talk with regard to learning about prospects because I don't watch much college football.

Sure, would love to! Once free agency, pro days and the rumor mills settle down, I love talking draft, but there's so smoke and mirrors right now that it's tough to decipher. I won't pretend to know what's going on right now.

Anyone I've ever had a disagreement with I now love unconditionally.

Ha Ha Ha - Ain't that the truth.

I keep coming back to this thread to look through the "survivors".

Edited by cd1

We didn't always have the same opinion but you were always one of the more respectful posters and a good guy

And I was gonna miss a bunch of you guys when they shut us down

As long as SDS can handle the overflow,

Reach out to all the good posters and you won't have to miss anyone.

Anyone I've ever had a disagreement with I now love unconditionally.

That's how I feel pretty much, except maybe Crusher. lol

Gracias, same to you.

I respected tons of posters who wildly disagreed with me. Trolls didn't run rampant over there in terms of numbers... it was just that the few there were started overtaking the board.

Glad you're here!

YEEEESSSSS

BILLS MEDIA YOU SCREWED THIS UP BIG TIME!

If the bills organization thinks fans are going to follow them on Facebook they are dreaming. This was an extremely poor marketing decision and it's going to end up biting them in the butt. But the good news is this site is substantially better than the old BBMB....

Yes he is!

He's in this thread a few pages earlier and says he's indy

Nice! Thanks.

If the bills organization thinks fans are going to follow them on Facebook they are dreaming. This was an extremely poor marketing decision and it's going to end up biting them in the butt. But the good news is this site is substantially better than the old BBMB....

Reminds me that I have to unfollow them on FB and Twitter.

Nice! Thanks.

Reminds me that I have to unfollow them on FB and Twitter.

I've already done so on facebook, but I'm not sure I actually do follow them on twitter. It would be good if a slew of fans did 'un-follow' them, just as a protest, as you can always go back to it at a later date.

Tbh, there's nothing that I can think of that you can't get from the Bills main site, that you would get from facebook, or twitter for that matter. So I seriously doubt I will be 'liking' or 'following' them in any form of social media, anytime soon.

The world at large, just doesn't seem to understand that just because something is newer and more shiny, it doesn't make it better. You want a discussion about something, then a message board is simply the best way to have it. Heck, even bad old usenet, has more scope for discussion than facebook or twitter.