2017 NFL combine

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speedy Noil tests off the charts

He was such a monster in high school. That was a great class in New Orleans (Noil, Dupre, Fournette, etc...). There is so, so, so much talent down here. There's a kid that I saw as a sophomore (will be a senior this year) at Hahnville (Landry's school) named Anthony "Pooka" Williams. He's Reggie Bush. Watch for him over the next few years.

He was such a monster in high school. That was a great class in New Orleans (Noil, Dupre, Fournette, etc...). There is so, so, so much talent down here. There's a kid that I saw as a sophomore (will be a senior this year) at Hahnville (Landry's school) named Anthony "Pooka" Williams. He's Reggie Bush. Watch for him over the next few years.

So he's going have negative rushing yards in a season? That's nothing to brag about! :)

Watson absolutely killed it today. Put on a throwing clinic. Please be there at 10!

If we release Taylor next week the pick at 10 will be Watson or Mahomes. That's my gut feeling.

Myles Garrett...33 reps with 35-1/4" arms 😮

#freakofnature

Best player in the draft. If the Browns pass on him to take a QB they will regret it, while San Fran will forever thank them.

Best player in the draft. If the Browns pass on him to take a QB they will regret it, while San Fran will forever thank them.

I've seen guys put up reps, and I've seen guys with freakishly long arms, but I've never seen guys with freakishly long arms put up those reps, AND display his type of get-off and bend.

His workout tomorrow could vault him into Mario Williams territory

I've seen guys put up reps, and I've seen guys with freakishly long arms, but I've never seen guys with freakishly long arms put up those reps, AND display his type of get-off and bend.

His workout tomorrow could vault him into Mario Williams territory

And Garrett actually seems to love the game.

And Garrett actually seems to love the game.

Actually one of the knocks against Garrett is he takes plays off. Still, an elite talent at a premium position. The "safest" pick in the draft.

But Matt Ryan threw 19 INTs his last year in college. The Fins went with the safe pick and it was a mistake. but given how many picks the Browns have, waiting in a qb probably makes the most sense.

@albertbreer

Among the top QBs, as they leave Indy, consensus among teams I talked to was that Clemson's Deshaun Watson had the strongest week overall.

And that's including the whole deal -- interviews, on-field work, testing, etc.

Watson did look good throwing today.

Watson did look good throwing today.

something a media scout said during the season that stuck with me was that if you like what Dak Prescott did as a rookie, Watson can do everything Dak does, only better. So much of the game as an NFL QB is mental/mindset/prep/competitiveness/leadership. Watson is an incredibly impressive individual, along with being an elite athlete and a winner. Edited by YoloinOhio