Free Agents 2017 edition

CommonCents

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is looking more and more like a rebuild for the Bills. I see a lot of salary shedding for what, I don't know. Are guys off the street going to fill these positions?

And if TT turns a corner and we still win a bunch of games, then great, we can make a big FA splash next year. If not, then we will be in a great position for a QB.

This is looking more and more like a rebuild for the Bills. I see a lot of salary shedding for what, I don't know. Are guys off the street going to fill these positions?

And if TT turns a corner and we still win a bunch of games, then great, we can make a big FA splash next year. If not, then we will be in a great position for a QB.

The Bills will be 60 million under the cap next year.

If TT does not improve, then we have to draft a QB. Which is fine, because next year's QB class is a lot better.

I am liking most of the moves the Bills are making. I think they are filing needs with some quality guys. Go Bills.

Problem is we are creating needs faster than we are filling them. And the signing of the FBs fit into both of those categories.

Problem is we are creating needs faster than we are filling them. And the signing of the FBs fit into both of those categories.

the problem is.....wait there is no problem. FA just started. Give it time

That draft class is looking as one of the worst as far as QBs are concerned.

Bills WR Depth beyond Sammy Watkins currently consists of Walt Powell, Kolby Listenbee and Dezmin Lewis.. Let's change that soon, Doug.

That's hilarious. I bet they get Hunter or another cheap vet and get another guy in the draft though. Way too early to worry about this.

That draft class is looking as one of the worst as far as QBs are concerned. Patrick Moran@PatMoranTweets 4m4 minutes ago

More

Bills WR Depth beyond Sammy Watkins currently consists of Walt Powell, Kolby Listenbee and Dezmin Lewis.. Let's change that soon, Doug.

Just change it Doug. Not sure why it has to be soon. Last thing I want to do is overpay for a WR that is gonna have 35 catches this year. I'm not a big fan of any of these WRs that are making 8 mill a year. They're ok, but I'm sure we can get similar production out of a guy that makes 1/4 of that salary. Sign 2 underpriced free agent vets and draft one in rds 1-3 imo. If Sammy goes down again next year, we're screwed regardless of if we signed someone like Kenny Britt for 8 mill a year.