Free Agents 2017 edition

CommonCents

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The annual fan freakout that not all positions are solidified with 7 months until the first game. A TSW tradition.

Anyone have a cap update after the TT restructure and Dimarco signing?

it is 29 mill without Dimarco. Won't know his cap hit until he can officially sign later today.

The annual fan freakout that not all positions are solidified with 7 months until the first game. A TSW tradition.

it is 29 mill without Dimarco. Won't know his cap hit until he can officially sign later today.

That include the A. Will money we've clawed back?

Does that include Haushcka? Sorry should have including him when I asked.

@caplannfl

A.J. Klein is expected to play MLB for the Saints.

As I just said in the Shoutbox:

I'm in the minority in that I didn't really want Klein, If I get to pick my MLB, then I'm trading a late-round pick to Philly for Mychal Kendricks

Titans rumored to be on Hightower and Bouye. 61 million to spend.

They are rebuilding correctly. Bottom out to land your QB, invest heavily in the oline and running game to help him develop and keep him upright, clear out cap room to make impact defensive signings when you are ready to turn the corner.