Free Agents 2017 edition

CommonCents

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juszczyk and Wagner would be amazing additions for this offense. Both great fits imo. Surprised to see us in the mix so early with big free agents with our cap situation. Considering draft talent at CB, safety and WR it makes sense to go after a RT, Just didn't think it would be the best one available. Juszczyk makes a lot of sense as he's so versatile but the draft is stacked at TE. I guess he kills 2 birds with one stone though. Love his receiving ability compared to Felton.

Juszczyk and Wagner would be amazing additions for this offense. Both great fits imo. Surprised to see us in the mix so early with big free agents with our cap situation. Considering draft talent at CB, safety and WR it makes sense to go after a RT, Just didn't think it would be the best one available. Juszczyk makes a lot of sense as he's so versatile but the draft is stacked at TE. I guess he kills 2 birds with one stone though. Love his receiving ability compared to Felton.

Completely agree with you.

So you thought Hughes wasn't our edge pass rusher? That's his strength and why he got his extension...to rush the passer.

Are you also insinuating that Hughes, an OLB in Ryan's defense was a major blame on the porous run defense?

he is an edge passer. That's it. He isn't a 3 down de.

he is an edge passer. That's it. He isn't a 3 down de.

Interesting that the last time he played 4-3 end, which is what he will play with McDermott, he graded out well vs the run.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/bills-run-defense-sets-the-tone/

Would you say players like Vic Beasley and Cameron Wake aren't 3 down DE because they aren't great vs the run?

Interesting that the last time he played 4-3 end, which is what he will play with McDermott, he graded out well vs the run.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/bills-run-defense-sets-the-tone/

Would you say players like Vic Beasley and Cameron Wake aren't 3 down DE because they aren't great vs the run?

Beasley is better than wake but I'd rather not put both in on run downs.