running backs

nuklz2594

Zeke says hi

DeMarco Murray running behind that Cowboys line also says hi. Zeke is an incredible talent, but you just don't get as much from it as you would another position. Running backs have such a short shelf life, and the difference in production often depends upon oline play more than the talent of the back. I would personally never draft a back in the first round these days. With that said, Shady's season was incredible. He did more with less to work with than any other back. It was far more impressive than Zeke imo. I'm not saying Zeke isn't talented, but he was given a lot to work with.

Nope, even as a huge fan of Dalvin.

On Day 3, if they want a guy like Matt Dayes (NC State) or Joe Williams (Utah), maybe consider one.

I also love Dalvin, but please dear Lord no. We need a stud game changer, even if we (hopefully?) trade back, and we could get a RB later. Assuming we needed one.

i realize it is early for mock drafts...if and i say if rb cook or rb fournette are available, do we get one of them? be kind with thy response.

An interesting thought. Fournette is a total beast, but I'd grab Mixon later and hope he has changed. However if we can get Forunette and trade Shady (who I love) for a late 1st round I wouldn't hate it. But I doubt that would happen.

An interesting thought. Fournette is a total beast, but I'd grab Mixon later and hope he has changed. However if we can get Forunette and trade Shady (who I love) for a late 1st round I wouldn't hate it. But I doubt that would happen.

Mixon the guy that wrecked that woman? No thanks. Plenty of other options that wouldn't make me swear at my tv.