My sources- Lesean McCoy will no longer be a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A. When you have a QB that has a hard time passing for TD's of course your RB will rack up more touchdowns.

B. When has a "premium" RB ever made such a difference on a team?

C. RB's are interchangeable, we dont need some stellar running back talent to win in the league.

Look at Legarrette Blount. Two less TD's than McCoy on the season, a handful less running yards, yet the evil genius hd no problem benching him in the FREAKIN SUPERBOWL, his backup had an amazing game, their offense didnt miss a beat, and the Pats still crushed their opponent.

McCoy is not a make it or break it player. I really dont care if hes on the team or not in 2017

Lol. Bring in Justin Forsett that will get done.

No shady keep Tyrod = bye Felicia.

I just hope they keep Shady for Deranged Greggo's sake........his head may f*cking explode if my prediction "5 years ago" that he'd be cut this offseason came to fruition. :wallbash:

I do not have Instagram, but that further confirms my source. Apparently, McCoy wasn't thrilled with the Rex firing. He felt it was too quick. Front office disconnect, especially with Whaley, reached a peak over the last few weeks. Stay tuned.

i thought mccoy was upset about lack of accountability, which under rex there was none. Disconnect with whaley? Does mccoy even deal with whaley

This wouldn't surprise me for few reasons...

1) Dennison's most successful backs are more like Gillislee -- quick hitting slashers. Bills have Gillislee and Jonathan Williams who fit the mold better. Now you give Gillislee a 2nd round tender.

JWill doesn't do anything quick. He has slower feet than me. Like he is playing will lead in his boots.

It baffles me that anyone would actually run with this obvious click bait and advocate the release of the team's best offensive player. Cap room can be saved elsewhere. And while McCoy's running style may not perfectly mesh with the new regime's running game philosophy, McCoy's proven over multiple years to be an elite back and seems versatile enough to produce in most systems.

Gillislee has been a revelation and perhaps the best spell RB in the league, but he is utterly unproven as an every down back and no one can claim with certainty that he could assume that role and succeed.

A. When you have a QB that has a hard time passing for TD's of course your RB will rack up more touchdowns.

B. When has a "premium" RB ever made such a difference on a team?

C. RB's are interchangeable, we dont need some stellar running back talent to win in the league.

Look at Legarrette Blount. Two less TD's than McCoy on the season, a handful less running yards, yet the evil genius hd no problem benching him in the FREAKIN SUPERBOWL, his backup had an amazing game, their offense didnt miss a beat, and the Pats still crushed their opponent.

McCoy is not a make it or break it player. I really dont care if hes on the team or not in 2017

this is a ridiculous post, all rbs are the same and dont mean anything? Are u kidding me. Look at the difference in our offense in games shady didnt play, look at dallas with zeke from mcfadden. There are countless examples of good rbs making teams better

I don't think this will happen and nor do I think it should.

Of course it won't, nor should it.

The off season makes people go crazy and believe in theories they normally wouldn't. Besides, everyone knows Shady ain't leaving unless he's got a rock solid, five figure offer from 94.1 WIP Philadelphia...

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I don't think there is much chance of this, bit we are the Bills so who knows. If we get rid of McCoy, I will lose all faith in the current regime.

this is a ridiculous post, all rbs are the same and dont mean anything? Are u kidding me. Look at the difference in our offense in games shady didnt play, look at dallas with zeke from mcfadden. There are countless examples of good rbs making teams better

All our great 'backs from the last 15 years, Lynch, Freddie, Spiller, to name a few. Hell, even OJ, when has an individual great running back season made a difference? When has a running back carried his team to a Superbowl? Was Dallas going to win the Superbowl with Zeke in there?

We can be 8-8 just as easily with Tyrod and Shady, as we can be with Tyrod and Gillislee. Shady was a bright spot on our 2016 offense, was fun to watch and about the most exciting part of the offense last season, i just personally dont care if he stays on the team or not. RB isnt a position of huge value imo.

This thread proves once again that if you throw some wacky, crazy-a$$ stojan out there, you'll still manage to attract some folks who will actually wind up defending/supporting it!

but when/if it does actually come true there will be some here whom believe his nonsense.

i had two very slight sources tell me sean mcdermott was hired. a few tell me rex was gone. one tell me stevie was gone, and such like that. but i didn't post a whim.

the only tiems i give out information is if it is concrete - like raglands and the shaw's spleen information. or that we were to open last year at baltimore or home to jets week 2. i found out at 3pm that day to both of them. i get schedule stuff early.

Heard it here first. Shady will not be back. I have no clear cut proof or links, but I have heard whispers that McCoy will not be in Buffalo next year.

First you say your sources......then no clear cut proof or links but whispers..... bull ****

Edited by nucci