Last Post Wins: Priest and a Rabbi

/dev/null

A Priest and a Rabbi walk into a bar...

After being served their drinks they start to chat:

Rabbi - Father, I just had sex with an eighteen year old girl

Priest - My son, we are obviously of different faiths, why are you telling this to me?

Rabbi - I'm telling everyone

Edited by Boyst62

I just received a PM from JustJack and he told me to make one last post and then it's closed. Here's his message: "Fergy - tell those yahoos in the Last Post Wins" thread that you can make the last post and then I'm shutting it down. Your Friend in Moderation - Just Jack"

There ya have it....any posts after this are a clear violation and will not be counted.

What do I win?

I just received a PM from JustJack and he told me to make one last post and then it's closed. Here's his message: "Fergy - tell those yahoos in the Last Post Wins" thread that you can make the last post and then I'm shutting it down. Your Friend in Moderation - Just Jack"

There ya have it....any posts after this are a clear violation and will not be counted.

What do I win?

Nothing, because I never sent that.

What do I win?

#fakenews

While sitting at the bar the rabbi looks at the priest and says, "You know in my religion it is forbidden to eat pork, but I must admit there have been a few times where I've snuck a bite of pepperoni or had a taste of honeysuckle ham. "

The priest draws himself up on the barstool and says, "Well in my religion it is strictly forbidden for me to know the pleasures of a woman's flesh and I am very proud to report that I've never once broken that decree from God. "

The rabbi looks at his friend as a smile spreads across his face. "You should give it a try, its a hell of a lot more enjoyable than pork."