Report... Trubisky only 6-1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/76023390/?client=safari

1" away from Rogers and Fitz. Get him Doug!

Two packs of Dr Scholls away from the franchise.

Odd and definitely not serious question. Could a QB have thicker soles put on their spikes to give them a bit of a height boost? I know it couldn't be crazy but an inch or 2.

That line of thinking cost us 5"11 franchise qb Russell Wilson.

Wilson was taken in the 3rd round with the 75th overall pick. If Trubisky is 6'1" and we're talking about a 2nd round pick (like Brees), then that's one thing. If we're talking about taking a 6'1" QB at 10 overall, then that's another. No thanks. There's a much increased risk with shorter QBs and draft position needs to account for that.

Wilson was taken in the 3rd round with the 75th overall pick. If Trubisky is 6'1" and we're talking about a 2nd round pick (like Brees), then that's one thing. If we're talking about taking a 6'1" QB at 10 overall, then that's another. No thanks. There's a much increased risk with shorter QBs and draft position needs to account for that.

We have a 6'1 two time pro bowler

I'll let myself out

Hey, you know all the teams that need QBs that missed out on Brees and Wilson? Let's follow their draft strategy!