The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

The meme was an adaptation of a scene from Kingsman: The Secret Service.

In the scene, hundreds of Christians are murdered.

The New York Times reviewed Kingsman, and had no issue with *that* scene.

It was NOT created by anyone with the Trump administration

qaLWRG9F_bigger.jpgMike CernovichVerified account @Cernovich 13h13 hours ago
Here's the reality. Around 1,000 people attended @AmericanP2019.

No fights, no one saying naughty words, it was a positive event.

But that can't be the narrative, and thus outrage must be manufactured.

9:13 AM - 14 Oct 2019

• Like (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Let's reward journalists, who've failed miserably the past three years and been exposed as controlled/lackeys for the establishment class... 

***** that.

(of course it comes from one of the worst ones in the entire Senate)

Anyone doing "fact gathering or news operations?" How long before it is amended to say "...'fact' gathering against Republicans only. It is a federal crime to investigate Democrats."

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Within the same hour that the bill is passed I imagine. 

I am guessing that a panel of non-biased people Democrats will be the arbiters of what constitutes legitimate "fact checking and news operations."

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Let's reward journalists, who've failed miserably the past three years and been exposed as controlled/lackeys for the establishment class... 

***** that.

Take it easy on the man. Da Nang Dick had a rough go of it, being a combat veteran of the Vietnam War and all. I'm sure he thought up this policy while wading through a rice paddy, taking fire from the NVA.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, KRC said:

Anyone doing "fact gathering or news operations?" How long before it is amended to say "...'fact' gathering against Republicans only. It is a federal crime to investigate Democrats."

They've been laying the "fake/real news is what we say it is" groundwork for three years now.  It doesn't even need to be amended - that is EXACTLY what they mean by it.

• Like (+1) 1

I noticed as I'm watching the news this morning that when they are discussing Hunter and Joe Bidens dealings with Ukraine, they describe it as "unsubstantiated corruption claims by Donald Trump" This is probably the 4th or 5th time I've heard the term" unsubstantiated". However, during the whole Russia collusion farce, the media ran with it as if were the gospel and never once do I remember them even once mention the possibility that the claims may be unsubstantiated. 

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I noticed as I'm watching the news this morning that when they are discussing Hunter and Joe Bidens dealings with Ukraine, they describe it as "unsubstantiated corruption claims by Donald Trump" This is probably the 4th or 5th time I've heard the term" unsubstantiated". However, during the whole Russia collusion farce, the media ran with it as if were the gospel and never once do I remember them even once mention the possibility that the claims may be unsubstantiated. 

The talking heads also always casually dismiss it stating it's already been investigated and disproven.

I must have missed that investigation. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

well... it is a step or two up from their, 'debunked conspiracy theories' angle that they almost always parroted when discussing the topic.

Joe's done, he just doesn't know what everyone one else does.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

***** that.

...he's as crooked as his woeful brother.......

• Like (+1) 1