The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

MSNBC’S HALLIE JACKSON GETS SUPER MAD WHEN REP. MATT GAETZ WON’T AGREE WITH LIBERAL TALKING POINTS: “How can you tell me it’s a fact that my committee is not involved when it was the Judiciary Committee who launched the investigation?”

More here: “Gaetz and Jackson sparred over the Ukraine scandal and the Republican lawmaker fact-checked the MSNBC anchor once more. ‘You just keep blowing through these things like they’re facts but they’re not…I have to fact check you in real time.’”

Matt Gaetz... "I was offended to be identified by my race."  LOL

HOLY *****, those MSNBC people are nuts:  "Republicans are running out of defenses." :wacko: And she keeps using the words "subpoena" er, without a vote, those are merely "requests for documents." And she's saying that the Ukraine court findings are not facts. Ummm yeah. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Matt Gaetz... "I was offended to be identified by my race."  LOL

HOLY *****, those MSNBC people are nuts:  "Republicans are running out of defenses." :wacko: And she keeps using the words "subpoena" er, without a vote, those are merely "requests for documents." And she's saying that the Ukraine court findings are not facts. Ummm yeah. 

Old school Pink Panther animation reruns are more exciting than anything MSPMS puts on their airwaves.

ROGER SIMON: Durham Investigation Going Criminal a Disaster for the MSM.

To those of us who have been watching this spectacle from the beginning, this was inevitable.  After all, where’d the Mueller/Russia probe come from in the first place?  Since there was absolutely no there there, it makes no sense that it wasn’t a fraud from the outset.  Who started it? Who are the treasonous/seditious culprits who conspired to overthrow an election? Well, we should soon be finding out, although we can make some educated guesses.

But we do know absolutely who collaborated in the crime, who were the accessories to and in some cases the instigators of this most heinous plot in American history….

… the mainstream media!

They were the more than willing conduits to lies leaked to them by a long list of truly dishonest, unpatriotic Americans — some inside our intelligence agencies and no doubt some foreigners as well.

Needless to say, read the whole thing.

• Thank you (+1) 2

JUST NBC THE BECLOWNING! CNBC Hack John Harwood Is Really, Really Upset That Al-Baghdadi Was Killed.

Just think of Harwood as a Democratic Party operative with a byline, and it all makes sense. QED:

● NYT/CNBC’S John Harwood Advises Hillary Campaign, Gloats About Provoking Trump At Debate

● “Everyone in the [CNBC] newsroom knows [John Harwood is] extremely far left.”

NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME PLAYERS: 

SNL mocks Trump for ‘making ISIS great again’ on night of Baghdadi raid.

• Like (+1) 1