2. 2. What is your age?

• 18 or under
    • 19-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70 or older

We have 14 rich mofo's on PPP. Explains the Libertarian bend.

That's assuming, of course, that each of those 14 uses their money responsibly. You can make $500k a year and still be "house poor" if you've gone and done stupid **** with that money.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's assuming, of course, that each of those 14 uses their money responsibly. You can make $500k a year and still be "house poor" if you've gone and done stupid **** with that money.

Hard to feel sorry for someone who makes $500k and doesn't have CTE or some kind of opiate addiction to blame their fiscal insolvency on. Judging by the cast of characters on PPP I doubt many of them suffered traumatic sports brain injury outside of DC Tom.

Hard to feel sorry for someone who makes $500k and doesn't have CTE or some kind of opiate addiction to blame their fiscal insolvency on. Judging by the cast of characters on PPP I doubt many of them suffered traumatic sports brain injury outside of DC Tom.

It was not traumatic.

I know it said "you make." What about double income where the married couple shares everything. This is where they each reap the benefits of the other's income and are basically "one"... Does that count? It is claimed as one income when filing taxes jointly.

???

I couldn't decipher the 'what do you make' question either. I was looking for the 'widgets' option.

Yeah!

Didn't know what to make of it either:

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

I know it said "you make." What about double income where the married couple shares everything. This is where they each reap the benefits of the other's income and are basically "one"... Does that count? It is claimed as one income when filing taxes jointly.

Or people who own their own business. Is he asking for gross revenue? Pre-tax income? What?

And some people seemed to answer with net worth rather than income.

Dr Sack reminds of the dope (or maybe was the dope) who once opined that anyone earning an annual salary of $66k was 'rich'.

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Kickboxing....sport of the future. Hey wait a minute, he was right! Lloyd Dobler predicted MMA!!

Edited by KD in CA

THere is a natural income gap between the poor slobs, the middle class, and the damn liars.

Nobody makes 30k-39 or 130-159k?

I suspect half here made up their information.

Otherwise I'm 12 and what's this?

Film YouTube's with boxxxy and make six figures

Oh....I thought it was a month. I have to change mine.

I had to guess. I'm paid in baby Harp seal pelts, which is a wildly volatile commodity and a real challenge to calculate, even if you can find a trustworthy calculator/conversion program.

I had to guess. I'm paid in baby Harp seal pelts, which is a wildly volatile commodity and a real challenge to calculate, even if you can find a trustworthy calculator/conversion program.

Eerily similar. I make my money by trapping and skinning suit dweebs

Many many Armani!