Trump and Russia

The media isn't so focused on any one thing. "Media bad" is a political talking point

You're right in the sense that it take people to tune into this media for it to even matter. I mean, I have accidentally allowed myself to be exposed to "Hollywood news" and I find it detestable. But, it wouldn't be there unless some moron (the term is being very generous) wanted to watch it. Outside of Weinstein molesting half of Hollywood and nobody caring for decades, I really don't want to hear what any of those tards are doing.

Also, if you think that the media doesn't have a problem you're in denial. I think the Internet has changed media more than some people are willing to let themselves believe. What leads is what sells, and what sells (see my rant on H-wood above), isn't always important.

The above is really inarguable and doesn't really even scratch the surface of "bad media."

I have to admit, the story about the PR Sec of State finding a garbage dumpster full water and food being thrown out, and about other PR officials keeping supplies for themselves, really blows me away.

I'm sure that's the inadequate response your referring to, right?

See, crud like this is huge. The PR corruption is b drowned out by the left yelling, "durrr Trump," as they try and make it into a "Katrina." The media is complicit in its the Democrats betrayal of the American people. Is complaining about Trump 24/7 really the most important thing? "2 scoops of ice cream, everybody! He has 2 scoops!!!"

I mean, a traditional liberal would be attacking PR politicians and corruption, right now. They would be doing it with fire and passion. Sadly, the Pelosi-neoliberals are controlling the strategy, and that strategy is to attack Trump on everything remotely possible, even if it means ignoring more serious issues. The liberal media merely follows suit.

Don't get me wrong, there is a conservative media, too. But, crud like PR should be talked about by both sides. Not just the conservative media.

Bill Clinton sought State’s permission to meet with Russian nuclear official during Obama uranium decision

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/356323-bill-clinton-sought-states-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear

As he prepared to collect a $500,000 payday in Moscow in 2010, Bill Clinton sought clearance from the State Department to meet with a key board director of the Russian nuclear energy firm Rosatom — which at the time needed the Obama administration’s approval for a controversial uranium deal, government records show.

To discuss their grandchildren......................right Loretta ?

Your Sunday Clarice..................

Secrets and Lies: Three Russian Stories
by Clarice Feldman

Original Article

The major developing stories this week have been so scantily and poorly covered in the mainstream press that you may want an easy primer. To fully understand it you have to look at alternative media, because just as Harvey Weinstein counted on complicit enablers -- his colleagues, victims and the press -- Hillary Clinton, Robert Mueller and a cast of characters, including a press determined to cover for them have hidden what occurred. It’s taken some time, to be sure, but the evidence of their wrongdoing is becoming harder and harder to hide. Stalling and misdirection are their last redoubt.

WHO: Here are some of the principal figures: ( Much more at each person)

Robert Mueller

Andrew McCabe

The unnamed FBI undercover informant,

CFIUS (The Committee on Foreign Investment in the US)

Loretta Lynch,

Hillary Clinton

Bill Clinton

Rod Rosenstein

Andrew Weisman

The three stories

1. Hillary and the Uranium One deal

The Second Hillary-Russian scandal (The Ghost Story)
Russia and Trump

A long read, but explains the latest news very well.

NARRATIVE SHIFT: Byron York: Is tone of Trump-Russia probe changing?

Have you noticed? In recent public comments, the lawmakers investigating the Trump-Russia affair, along with some of the commentators who dissect its every development, seem to be focusing more on the facts of Russia’s attempts to interfere with the 2016 election and less on allegations that Donald Trump or his associates colluded with those efforts.

Some of that could be just an impression. But the fact is, the subjects that have dominated discussion of the Trump-Russia matter lately — Facebook and other social media ads and the most recent update from Senate Intelligence Committee leaders Richard Burr and Mark Warner — do not necessarily point toward collusion. Rather, more often than not, the latest talk points toward Russian “active measures,” that is, the effort to disrupt the 2016 campaign.

Why the change?

“Because that’s where the evidence is going,” one lawmaker who follows the matter closely told me in a text exchange. “I mean, things could always change, but that observation is just the reality of the situation right now, as I see it.”

“Because they’ve been spinning their wheels on something for which evidence has yet to emerge,” said another lawmaker.

“I think it’s 1) the Mueller probe means that stuff [allegations of collusion] is sort of in his wheelhouse now,” said yet another lawmaker, “and 2) I think there’s recognition that Trump himself is unlikely to be implicated in this.”

In a recent speech to the San Mateo County, California Republican Party, House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes said that at this moment investigators have more evidence of Democrats colluding with Russians than of President Trump doing so.

Stay tuned.

Hmmm: Russian sleeper-cell spy ring targeted Hillary Clinton

Edited by B-Man

• Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said on Sunday that he thinks President Donald Trump's administration "has a blind spot on Russia" that he "still can't figure out."
    • The administration still has not implemented the Russia sanctions that Trump signed into law on August 2.
    • Graham said he thinks Trump "is beginning to understand the threats we face better and better each day," but the president has continued to describe the Russia investigation as "a hoax."
    • McCain and Cardin reminded Trump in a letter dated September 28 that the sanctions law "provides for Congress to review any administration determination to remove sanctions designations on individuals or entities."

"Based on the overwhelming Congressional support for enacting this law, and that provision in particular, Congress will undoubtedly take that role seriously," the letter continued.

• http://www.businessinsider.com/lindsey-graham-trump-blind-spot-on-russia-2017-10

"The Obama Administration’s Uranium One Scandal."

It begins:

Let’s put the Uranium One scandal in perspective: The cool half-million bucks the Putin regime funneled to Bill Clinton was five times the amount it spent on those Facebook ads — the ones the media-Democrat complex ludicrously suggests swung the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump.

Oh, is this why Seth Rich was murdered?

I watched Fox "news" last night trying to make something out of this and even the token guests they had on there were smacking Tucker Carlson down hard for this. Lame.

They should try and re-open the Benghazi stand down garbage investigation too.

I guess Nunes said the House Committee is going to look into that. I don't think anything will come out of it, but it should be interesting if they have Hillary questioned in a congressional hearing.

The key will be if the executive removes the gag order on the witness. It's completely in their power to do so, if the witness's testimony is as damning as the Hill makes it appear to be there would be no reason for the WH to keep the gag order in place.

If they don't remove it, then you'll know this is nothing but a distraction.

Report: Clinton Campaign, DNC Paid for Discredited Trump Dossier

Hillary-Clinton-Orange-Suit-590x442.jpgM9pCUwjQtVFpEVmj8ahnprnXLEouLHQZPWJcDfDH

Democrats and the left have been attempting a soft coup on the Trump presidency since election day. One of the key factors in this attempt to unseat a duly-elected president was the now infamous and thoroughly-debunked “Trump dossier” that falsely alleged Trump connections to, even collusion with Russia.

This document, it is now being reported, was funded by the Clinton campaign and by the DNC, then led by disgraced former DNC chair Debbie Wassermann-Schultz.

(more…)