Trump and Russia

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, it's undeniable Trump is carrying Putins dirty water. Trying to get him back in the G 7 when nobody else want Russia in. Pushing Russian propaganda, secret meetings with no notes. Corrupt if not treasonous 

I hope that you have some new material for the upcoming New Year.  Get checked for Parkinson's Disease while you are at it as one of the symptoms is being delusional.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

I hope that you have some new material for the upcoming New Year.  Get checked for Parkinson's Disease while you are at it as one of the symptoms is being delusional.

fourth level of VD as well

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You are the one who

needs checked. It's so obvious he is under Putin thumb. Stop being so partisan and see the obvious 

F'n idiot 

As Walter Russell Mead wrote in 2017:

If Trump were the Manchurian candidate that people keep wanting to believe that he is, here are some of the things he’d be doing:

Limiting fracking as much as he possibly could

Blocking oil and gas pipelines

Opening negotiations for major nuclear arms reductions

Cutting U.S. military spending

Trying to tamp down tensions with Russia’s ally Iran.

Yep. You know who did do these things? Obama. You know who supports these things now? Democrats.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Но я не поддерживал Ни Трампа, ни Россию, ни Путина. Я патриот, а не культист Трампа, но я даю удар по работе бесплатно.

No thank you.

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Abusive language.  The crutch of the simple minded.

But I also have the facts on my side. Let me guess, you don’t know any of the evidence of Trump’s obvious bending over backwards for Putin. Isn’t that true? 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

And ***** idiots.

Like you 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If Putin's the one that ordered all of this peace and prosperity...maybe we should all take a closer look at that guy! He's apparently onto something.

There ya go! He’s magical! 

Just admit  it the truth! 

And if if you want to sh it coat it with Putin makes things great here, have at it. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

There ya go! He’s magical! 

Just admit  it the truth! 

And if if you want to sh it coat it with Putin makes things great here, have at it. 

I'm sure you're right...it would be far better to go back to the 'new normal' where we were sending young men off to pointless wars while the welfare lines got longer and longer.  Yes, that would be way better!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I'm sure you're right...it would be far better to go back to the 'new normal' where we were sending young men off to pointless wars while the welfare lines got longer and longer.  Yes, that would be way better!

It's what they do in mother Russia.  Wait until Tibs insists on personal surveillance in every home.

Edited by RochesterRob

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

It would: everyone who can use a gun would be put in the line of fire, and people will vote solidly Democrat to keep their welfare benefits flowing, because the Democrats would have killed off all the jobs in the name of 'progress'.