Trump and Russia

21 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Assuming the Russians will attempt to interfere in the 2020 election, who do you think they will favor?  At this point, I am unsure.  It seems on the one hand, having Trump at the helm has divided this country better than I have ever seen it.  But, on the other if they could pull it off, having Trump ahead in the polls only to somehow lose could send some in his camp to load up their guns.   What do you think?

I think they'll favor Facebook over Twitter and Google. More bang for their advertising dollar, right? Everyone knows Facebook ads sway votes!! 

?

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Assuming the Russians will attempt to interfere in the 2020 election, who do you think they will favor?  At this point, I am unsure.  It seems on the one hand, having Trump at the helm has divided this country better than I have ever seen it.  But, on the other if they could pull it off, having Trump ahead in the polls only to somehow lose could send some in his camp to load up their guns.   What do you think?

It's hilarious to see NPC programmed people be scared about someone not accepting the outcome of an election. 

:lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's hilarious to see NPC programmed people be scared about someone not accepting the outcome of an election. 

That makes no sense, considering they're already explicitly not accepting a Trump victory in the 2020 election.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

"Secure our democracy" is a bizarre phrasing for "national security threat to the nation."

And by "bizarre," I of course mean "Orwellian."  That's nothing more than "People who don't vote Democrat are a national security threat."  

I wonder which state plays the part of The Vendee in this?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Oh my gosh.  I am so sorry guys.  I accidentally posted that question on this board.  I meant to post it on another board - one with grown ups.  So sorry.

So, how is school?  Exams coming up soon, eh?  Are you guys ready?

Yeah.  You accidentally posted an obviously implicity biased leading question here.  And are shocked you can't have an honest discussion about it.  Because you haven't learned from your asinine, implictly biased leading question "Know anyone with a disease?" catastrophe.  

You.  *****.  Idiot.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think they'll favor Facebook over Twitter and Google. More bang for their advertising dollar, right? Everyone knows Facebook ads sway votes!! 

?

If only Hilly had known, she could have saved herself over a billion dollars.

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They were for accepting the outcome of an election before they were against it.

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Oh my gosh.  I am so sorry guys.  I accidentally posted that question on this board.  I meant to post it on another board - one with grown ups.  So sorry.

So, how is school?  Exams coming up soon, eh?  Are you guys ready?

LOL - I thought it would be possible to talk politics on here but even the most fair questions are ridiculed by the Trump clones. Whatever poster calls this BillsChan is spot on.

Criticize Trump in any way and you get mocked with an #Orangemanbad meme..

Criticize any Dem in any way and get Thumbs Ups, Awesomes, and Smiley Faces.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

LOL - I thought it would be possible to talk politics on here but even the most fair questions are ridiculed by the Trump clones. Whatever poster calls this BillsChan is spot on.

Bob's question was in no way a "fair question."  

8 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Criticize Trump in any way and you get mocked with an #Orangemanbad meme..

Funny...I criticize Trump.  I never get an #Orangemanbad meme.  

Here, I'll do it right now: the Oompa-Loompa-in-Chief is an overgrown man-child whose best trait is his incoherence.

Watch me get no #orangemanbad memes for that.  Want to know why?  Because I didn't criticize him for made-up bull#### like treason, Naziism, hating immigrants, praising white supremacists, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Whatever poster could that be? It’s not like you know their login credentials or anything, right?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: You mean, your other account? 

I wonder what is the maximum number of accounts created by one poster to post in a single thread?

Meanwhile in Russia:

I like how the defender almost considers thinking about trying before falling asleep. 

Then pure collusion is on display as goalie Trump allows Putin to score.

• Haha (+1) 2