Trump and Russia

53 minutes ago, westside said:

Maybe we should start indicting people based on feelings. That's all you have are emotions. You have absolutely no evidence to back up your argument. 

Orange man bad!!!

Why is Trump lying so much then? 

Why is Putin helping Trump? 

2 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Refreshing if it's an accurate use of the term.

Ya, as in Trump is calling out a fellow criminal for ratting on him. The President of the United States is saying that! Come on Republicans, it's time for him to go 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Brits and Australians were actively trying to influence and undermine the election for one candidate over the other, and did so using their intelligence agencies and cut outs. 

... The same posters who are so concerned about Russian interference (without evidence to support collusion/conspiracy to back up their positions) sure don't seem to care about what other foreign nations did - even though it was far more insidious. Wonder why that is? 

Willfully blind eye to the Russkies. Guess you won't be part of the Wolverines. 

18 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

I don't pretend to speak for anyone else, though I would suggest reporting to geo-political norms combined with examining gradients of "interference".

For instance, I'd place things like purchasing a few thousand dollars worth of Facebook adds and social media coordination at or near the bottom tier, and not get overly worked up about it no matter what nation did it, because while less than ideal, it's not overly grotesque.

I'd place things like actively staging a place coup in and attempt to rig a federal election in coordination with the outgoing government, the full might of the surveillance state, and their preferred successor near the other end; and would consider it an act of war with severe consequences reccommended.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Multitasking is not that hard. 

You Deep State guys seem to turn a blind eye to the Russian thing, even at the points of the spectrum where it’s not just libs freaking out and it's undeniably real. Your reaction is usually something like:

What points are those?

2 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

That’s a dull observation and doesn’t address how to deal with Russia doing it to us. 

Thation address and dull observat’s how to us.  That’s and dull wit address addresn’t and doing it a deal observat’s addresn’t to doesn’t addressia doesn’t to us.  That’s how to dull observation a dull observation a doing ith Rus.  Thation address addresn’t to us.  That’s a doessia doing it and doing it a dull observation a doessia deal wit a doing it and doing ith Russia doing ith Russia doesn’t to doing ith Rus.  Thation address a doessia deal observation a dull observation and dull observat’s ho

You Deep State guys seem to turn a blind eye to the Russian thing, even at the points of the spectrum where it’s not just libs freaking out and it's undeniably real. Your reaction is usually something like:

Nose pick! 57 states! Squirrel! 

Try to stay on topic Foxxy. What about the Russians. 

Rusual. Yout the pic Foxxy. You Deem to topick! 57 seem to topic Foxxy. Whate pic Foxxy. You Deep Stat libs not libs out ably of to se poing, even thints of thereaking ling, eveniably st turn is usual. You Deem wherel! 

Yout ablibs und it’s not thard. 

Nose pick! States! 57 seep Squirreaking, even it's on at thard.  Multion ates! Stasking, eye to the poindenian ans.  Multion ates! Squirre Rusually ou Deem whe thate poinden is something lind eye pic Foxxy. What ans.  Multit’s out hat hard. 

Nos

29 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

I'll ask you again what I've asked you since this thread began: Show me any evidence that Russia colluded or conspired with Trump to affect the outcome of the election. I'll happily read and engage with it... 

(But you won't, because you can't... and you'll hide behind "just wait for Mueller" because you're allergic to thinking for yourself. You'd much rather wait and be told what to think by others.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

vous dinfer votre trou du cul à Patrick Swayze

WOLvERINEs

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll ask you again what I've asked you since this thread began: Show me any evidence that Russia colluded or conspired with Trump to affect the outcome of the election. I'll happily read and engage with it... 

(But you won't, because you can't... and you'll hide behind "just wait for Mueller" because you're allergic to thinking for yourself. You'd much rather wait and be told what to think by others.

Let me deal with him. Please.

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

He is directly misleading the people.  That's unbecoming.

Here is undermining the rule of law.

"Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump

Remember, Michael Cohen only became a “Rat” after the FBI did something which was absolutely unthinkable & unheard of until the Witch Hunt was illegally started. They BROKE INTO AN ATTORNEY’S OFFICE! Why didn’t they break into the DNC to get the Server, or Crooked’s office?"

Comey said it best;

"James Comey✔@Comey:

This is from the President of our country, lying about the lawful execution of a search warrant issued by a federal judge. Shame on Republicans who don’t speak up at this moment — for the FBI, the rule of law, and the truth."

That's not "undermining the rule of law."  How has that impacted the rule of law, at all?

Nose pick! 57 states! Squirrel! 

Try to stay on topic Foxxy. What about the Russians. 

What "Russian thing?"  Buying ads on Facebook?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's not "undermining the rule of law."  How has that impacted the rule of law, at all?

What "Russian thing?"  Buying ads on Facebook?

And not putting up a Trump tower in Moscow.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Dumbass. 

I dont think there was any collusion with Trump. Zero point zero. The questions were asked. They have been answered. Barring a bombshell from Mueller, there’s no collusion. 

But there is still a Russia problem. 

Keep telling stories Storytime. It’s what you do. You used to be better at tying your fiction to reality. Now you can’t even do that. 

Where did Q predict the day Mueller would recommend no jail time for Flynn?

9 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

vous dinfer votre trou du cul à Patrick Swayze

WOLvERINEs

Let me deal with him. Please.

Find some decency. Maybe joking about touching boys on a bulletin board is not the best display of your particular “character.”

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

27 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Dumbass. 

I dont think there was any collusion with Trump. Zero point zero. The questions were asked. They have been answered. Barring a bombshell from Mueller, there’s no collusion. 

Keep telling stories Storytime. It’s what you do. You used to be better at tying your fiction to reality. Now you can’t even do that. 

Find some decency. Maybe joking about touching boys on a bulletin board is not the best display of your particular “character.”

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang 
Walla walla, bing bang 
Walla walla, bing bang... 
Walla walla, bing bang 
Walla walla, bing bang 
l630800166.jpg

Dumbass. 

We don't have a "Russia problem."  We have a "stupid people believe everything they see on Facebook problem."

And those same stupid people want Facebook to curate content for them, so they can continue to believe everything they see on Facebook.  Because they are stupid people.

• Like (+1) 5

5HABV7bJ_bigger.pngNate SilverVerified account @NateSilver538
FollowFollow @NateSilver538

If you wrote out a list of the most important factors in the 2016 election, I'm not sure that Russian social media memes would be among the top 100. The scale was quite small and there's not much evidence that they were effective.

5:08 PM - 17 Dec 2018

The 2016 election was between two of the most well known figures in America.

Trump was a ubiquitous presence in pop culture going back 35 years.

Hillary Clinton spent a quarter of a century at the heights of politics/government.

No minds were changed by dopey Russian memes.

Dumbass. 

Now the Russia problem has reached the acute stage?  Not when they supported an armed revolt and assassinations of Americans? 

36 minutes ago, GG said:

Now the Russia problem has reached the acute stage?  Not when they supported an armed revolt and assassinations of Americans? 

He's desperately spinning now. So much so he's lost the tether to any logical point he might have had and is now literally ***** posting hoping no one notices. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not sure where it numbers but out of the top 100 seems low. Guys like B-Man cant think outside the memes. He probably spread the Russian memes himself! Traitor. 

Russian memes certainly didn’t swing the election. 

4 hours ago, GG said:

We never stopped having a Russia problem, Donald Trump’s knob-gobbling of Putin notwithstanding. 

Edited by Benjamin Franklin