Trump and Russia

The speed with which the Dems were radicalized from "The cold war is over, Mitt"

to "Russian agents are infiltrating America, we need boots on the ground in Moscow" is amazing

LnvhR8ED_bigger.pngCNNVerified account @CNN
FollowFollow @CNN

The top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee bemoans that the US government doesn't know what President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin discussed last year at their summit in Helsinki, Finland https://cnn.it/2FtOYiY 

Fred Fleitz Retweeted CNN

False, @MarkWarner. I was @AmbJohnBolton 's chief of staff at NSC. Senior US officials know everything that was discussed in 1 on 1 @realDonaldTrump - Putin meeting in Helsinki. More @cnn #FAKENEWS !

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The speed with which the Dems were radicalized from "The cold war is over, Mitt"

to "Russian agents are infiltrating America, we need boots on the ground in Moscow" is amazing

"I had nothing to do with Russia!" 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Why is the Trump administration helping a Russian oligarch? Can't imagine ?

Whose side are you on? 

The reason you can't imagine it is that you don't know and refuse to find out the particulars. They are not helping a Russian Oligarch, you fool.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

What is it?

Trump is Putin's Beeatch

47 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The reason you can't imagine it is that you don't know and refuse to find out the particulars. They are not helping a Russian Oligarch, you fool.

So DT>>Completely Bipartisan Legislation? 

Edited by TH3

Chuck Schumer yesterday before vote to stop Trump from lifting sanctions:

The President has avoided criticizing President Putin at every turn. When asked about President Putin’s brutal tactics against his opponents, President Trump demurs.  When this body – nearly unanimously – passed the Russian sanction legislation, President Trump contemplated vetoing it. When President Putin told President Trump he didn’t interfere in our 2016 elections, the President reportedly said “I believe you.” Last weekend, we learned that President Trump has expressed a desire to withdraw from NATO . . . That’s Putin’s dream. All the advice of our military and our diplomatic leaders were against it. Somehow the president wants to do it. And who benefits the most? Putin. Who loses the most? The West.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Deripaska was removed from the companies in question. Details though...

By giving shares to his in laws and Putin controlled banks. Details though...

And forget about the "No collusion" thing, there was collusion. And it looks like there still is. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Link?

https://www.democrats.senate.gov/news/press-releases/schumer-floor-remarks-on-the-hundreds-of-thousands-of-americans-harmed-by-the-trump-shutdown-senate-republicans-responsibility-to-help-re-open-the-government-and-the-motion-to-disapprove-the-trump-administrations-proposal-to-relax-sanctions-on-three-russian-companies

The resolution, just to repeat – I know Treasury made an effort, although I don’t have much faith in the strength [of the Treasury Secretary]. I think the Secretary of the Treasury is an intelligent man, but he never stands up to President Trump. And I don’t have any faith in his strength in standing up this time. So if President Trump wanted a weakened resolution because maybe Putin or the Russians wanted it, then that’s what we have here. Forty-five percent? Forty-five percent ownership – which is what this does – takes Deripaska out of this? Forget it. And then add to his 45% the 7% the in-laws own. The large percentage that Russian banks, controlled by Putin, own – the control is just as tight as it was before. The people who are put in charge have close relationships with Russia. This is not a strong resolution. It’s slightly less than a joke. Slightly less than a joke.

Oh please say something about this source!