Trump and Russia

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

no, the Dems are claiming victim status so they do not have to lift a finger to do anything here

5 hours ago, Cinga said:

Except that this is a civil suit, only requiring 50% to win the case.... They know the Mueller investigation is going nowhere fast and they want to keep collusion around for the elections later this year. This is that attempt.

They're not going to have a choice. The Court will compel the DNC to provide access to their servers and metadata for the relevant timeframe, as they made the Russian "hack" of their server part of the lawsuit.

They're not going to be allowed to make accusations in their complaint, then hide the evidence from the defense.

I agree with DR, this will blow up in their faces quite spectacularly.

So if she had won the White House and then lost her re-election would she refuse to leave?

worse than a bet with a chiseler who refuses to pay off.

And the libs still worship her, may their mother in law be like Hillary

Comey: “I couldn’t find collusion”

Mueller: “I can’t find any collusion”

Rosenstein: “Trump isn’t even under investigation. No proof of collusion!”

DNC: “Well I guess that means it’s time to sue Trump, Russia & Wikileaks for collusion!!”

Dems are the dumbest people on Earth

11 hours ago, garybusey said:

According to DR Trump can say no wrongs. Every one of his tweets is coded and can't be taken at face value.

I've e noticed that on PPP....the vocal majority bends over backwaeds and turns themselves inside out to defend Trump, but they take offense to being referred to as a Trump supporter...

Edited by Buftex

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

I've e noticed that on PPP....the vocal majority bends over backwaeds and turns themselves inside out to defend Trump, but they take offense to being referred to as a Trump supporter...

That's why the polling is so off. A lot of people defend Trump's policies and think he is doing a good job while also disliking his rhetoric and narcissism. Interweaved here is a lot of defense of constitutional matters that the left just ignores.  

• Like (+1) 1

ROGER SIMON: DNC on Verge of a Nervous Breakdown with Russia Lawsuit.

Wikileaks fires back at DNC after lawsuit over 2016 election 

We're counter suing you for fun -- and also because you're lame. "Voters! WikiLeaks took away our right to lie about rigging the primary!" That's some serious one dimensional chess right there.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's why the polling is so off. A lot of people defend Trump's policies and think he is doing a good job while also disliking his rhetoric and narcissism. Interweaved here is a lot of defense of constitutional matters that the left just ignores.  

More than that, it's that impartial observers, myself a Never Trump libertarian, see how unhinged and unwarranted, and quite frankly deranged, the attacks against him have been, how the media apparatus is literally propagandizing against him; throw in mounting evidence of an attempt to rig a federal election and an ongoing coup attempt seeking to delegitimize his Presidency to hide their own criminality...

Well, it sort of wins one over to him.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

More than that, it's that impartial observers, myself a Never Trump libertarian, see how unhinged and unwarranted, and quite frankly deranged, the attacks against him have been, how the media apparatus is literally propagandizing against him; throw in mounting evidence of an attempt to rig a federal election and an ongoing coup attempt seeking to delegitimize his Presidency to hide their own criminality...

Well, it sort of wins to over to him.

That can't be discounted.

Me? I like President Trump. Anyone who has followed his career for the last 40+ years cannot be surprised that he is a fighter. I was hoping he'd go in and try and undo some of the damage of the last 16-20 (some people say 50) years, never expecting him to accomplish much (it is kinda tough to get things done when both parties are against you). I wanted him to stick-a-finger in a few eyes, and show the American people just how slimy the MSM and the Washington DC swamp really is. He's succeeded in that beyond my wildest imaginings.

Does that mean I agree with all his policies? Nope. But I doubt there is another person in the United States who believes in all the same policies I do.

My concern now is what happens in 6 years when he is out of office? Who's gonna stick up for the American people? Will everything go back to business as usual? Or will some real change be instituted and carried forward?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Democrats are getting desperate as Mueller stalls
by Michael Goodwin

Original Article

It’s not just Hillary Clinton who can’t quit Russia. The whole Democratic Party keeps going back to 2016. In a move that reeks of desperation, the DNC filed a civil suit Friday against President Trump’s campaign, Russia and WikiLeaks, alleging a vast (right wing!) conspiracy to tip the election to Trump. The suit’s flamboyant charges made headlines, but that only served to obscure the real meaning. Namely, that top Dems are giving up their fantasies that special counsel Robert Mueller will deliver them from political purgatory by getting the goods on Trump. The trashy suit is their way of trying to keep impeachment and Russia, Russia, Russia alive for the midterms in case Mueller’s probe comes up empty.

8 hours ago, njbuff said:

This pretty much sums it up to a tee.

The Democratic lawsuit is the biggest joke of a lawsuit in the history of this country as the Dems do their usual anti-American BS.

It has more merit than Trump's $20 million suit against Stormy Daniels! :lol:

In a fateful private White House dinner early last year, President Donald Trump raised with then-FBI Director James Comey the issue of “the golden showers thing”—a particularly salacious portion of an intelligence dossier claiming Trump hired Russian prostitutes to urinate on a Moscow hotel-room bed in 2013, while he was in town for the Miss Universe pageant.

According to Comey’s memos about that conversation, Trump claimed it was impossible for him to have done any such thing, because “he had spoken to people who had been on... the trip with him and they had reminded him that he didn’t stay over night in Russia for that.”

All available evidence proves otherwise—from flight records obtained by Politico to social-media posts from the time to testimony from Trump’s own bodyguard. And now there’s more proof.

Why lie?? 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/miss-universe-2013-host-thomas-roberts-confirms-trump-stayed-overnight-in-moscow?ref=home

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

POLITICO: Rod Rosenstein Jumps The Shark.

Related:

Screen-Shot-2018-05-04-at-9.05.36-AM-600

Who was responsible for letting the Starr investigation spin out of control?  

Serious question, actually.  The basic problem I always had with the Mueller investigation was the same I had with Starr: an open-ended investigation that first identified the criminal, then looked for a crime until it either found or manufactured one.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Who was responsible for letting the Starr investigation spin out of control?  

Serious question, actually.  The basic problem I always had with the Mueller investigation was the same I had with Starr: an open-ended investigation that first identified the criminal, then looked for a crime until it either found or manufactured one.

Clinton perjured himself before a grand jury.

That’s a crime.

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Clinton perjured himself before a grand jury.

That’s a crime.

Clinton perjured himself before a jury answering a question that had NOTHING to do with anything Starr was supposed to be investigating.

That was an out-of-control investigation looking for a crime even if it had to resort to manufacturing one.  Just like the Mueller investigation's turning in to.