The only Mahomes thread you need

Estro

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.. You know that because you have a crystal Ball. Next year is the QB class not this year but ok make a bold statement that can't be confirmed for years...

I don't care whether you agree. I didn't really like any of the 2013 Quarterbacks. I like this year's potential 1st rounders more than I liked last years.

Even Mayock who has said today he isn't sure about taking any of these in the top 10 thinks there are first round Quarterbacks.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but there were at least 3 guys (Smith, Nassib, and Manuel) with 1st round projections, IIRC. I see a group of prospects being over rated due to positional need.

I totally disagree. I wasn't doing full evluations in 2013 so I can't say what grade I'd have given those 3 but I really didn't like Geno (one of the worst decision makes I have seen play Quarterback) or Nassib (crap mechanics, crap arm, inconsistent accuracy, mid round talent). EJ and Glennon were my top 2 in that class and I don't know that I was convinced on either.

Edited by GunnerBill

Guys....lets not let our want of bringing back TT influence ranking of these qbs

Agreed. This is not like the 2013 class. And only the vitriolic Tyrod fans think it is because anything that even alludes to the Bills moving on must be attacked at any cost. Frankly it's pathetic.

Agreed. This is not like the 2013 class. And only the vitriolic Tyrod fans think it is because anything that even alludes to the Bills moving on must be attacked at any cost. Frankly it's pathetic.

Agree 100% it is pathetic that most well respected draft pundits don't agree with you either but you twist it into those that disagree with you are vitriolic Tyrod fans..

Edited by jms62

Agree 100% it is pathetic that most well respected draft pundits don't agree with you either but you twist it into those that disagree with you are vitriolic Tyrod fans..

Go on.... which ones? I asked Alpha the same question he came up with nothing. Who are these experts saying it is like 2013?

Matt Miller, Josh Norris, Greg Gabriel all say this class is better than the mid college season hysteria.

jms

i have not really seen anywhere that gunner was opposed to bringing back tt

there are actually some of us that want both

He implied that I was attacking because I was a "vitriolic Tyrod fan". If there was a better option this year I am for it. I happen to agree with most pundits that say this just is not a good QB class and the next Good QB class is only a year away. Why be a buyer now when better product will be available next year?

He implied that I was attacking because I was a "vitriolic Tyrod fan". If there was a better option this year I am for it. I happen to agree with most pundits that say this just is not a good QB class and the next Good QB class is only a year away. Why be a buyer now when better product will be available next year?

Which pundits? Name them.

I'm not saying 2018 won't be better. I haven't really evaluated those guys so far.

Edited by GunnerBill