Cardale Jones

Ennjay

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question: what do you do with Cardale?

All you ever hear about him is that he's not ready, which he proved hugely in the Jets game. You also read there's no time during the regular season to develop him because other QB's need the rep's. So when does he get ready?

If you bring back Tyrod, he plays and he's probably here a few more years. Where's the window for Cardale? If he's "not ready," how do you make him the 2nd QB even with EJ gone?

If you don't bring back Tyrod, someone else plays because Cardale's not ready. You pick up a serviceable vet and probably forget about the playoffs.

If you draft Watson at #10 (which appeals to me a lot), there's a better chance of him playing early -- like in 2017 -- than Cardale.

So what's the point of carrying Cardale? What are you supposed to do with him and when?

Well, technically, EJ was never ready and he was the backup- even the starter...so I just think u make CJ the backup and if his number is called, let him get thrown into the fire...to me, that is the only real way you learn and grow anyway.

Well, technically, EJ was never ready and he was the backup- even the starter...so I just think u make CJ the backup and if his number is called, let him get thrown into the fire...to me, that is the only real way you learn and grow anyway.

Cardale hasn't looked intimidated when given his opportunities. Meanwhile EJ was a 🦌 in headlights. I like Cardales confidence but he needs to be groomed.

Hmmm, considering how undisciplined the Bills squad was under Rex. I wonder who made this claim. If they mentioned Cardale specifically it must've been pretty bad.

....reports said he was struggling to run the Scout Squad.......plenty of posts at defunct BBMB site said, "Dak is the pick" when the 4th came around.......but Cardale must have been chosen based on his prolific and legendary collegiate career..........

....reports said he was struggling to run the Scout Squad.......plenty of posts at defunct BBMB site said, "Dak is the pick" when the 4th came around.......but Cardale must have been chosen based on his prolific and legendary collegiate career..........

Hopefully he realizes you can't hang your hat on past accomplishments. They are just that, the past. It will be forgotten over time.

Hopefully he realizes you can't hang your hat on past accomplishments. They are just that, the past. It will be forgotten over time.

...my bad bud..."legendary and prolific" was a bit of sarcasm.......from that OSU QB mega factory no less.....

It was because Dak was already off the board.

He was here a lot. His youngest child has some issues. The mother is still a student and won't move the kids around.

His reputation as a flake who was less than focused/competitive preceded him to Buffalo.

Knowing that and countering that perception is where maturity comes in.

He should have been a starter and All American and eventual high first round pick at Ohio State with that talent but he was perfectly fine coasting thru there....so I am sure he is aware that he will get the same treatment for a few years in the NFL whether he works hard or not too.

It's common sense......Marquise Goodwin figured it out pretty quick.......why work hard for a fixed rookie salary that you can collect without even trying.

"My Baby Mama doesn't want to move a few hours away" with potentially tens of millions of dollars at stake in the next contract doesn't sound like a family focused on success........what baby mama doesn't want that money for her or her kids?.......actually just sounds like a dude that wants an excuse to get away from the team.