Bills interested in Romo!

KGun12TD

The level of devotion to Tyrod by some here is mindblowing to me. Any attempt to enter into discourse about any alternative is set up on viciously.

I like Tyrod. I think he is the best QB we have had since that one good year of Bledsoe.... but come on people. He has shown nothing to suggest he should be beyond questioning.

Why do some people get so aggressively defensive at the mere thought the Bills might move on?

the same reason women stay in abusive relationships

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it about selling tickets?

Great question! I think that the Bills having an interest in Romo is a ticket selling move. He is 90 years old and brittle, but he's a big name. By the time he is hospitalized and out for the year, the season tickets will have been sold.

This move has Brandon written all over it and Whaley will be happy to oblige by throwing away more draft picks.

Great question! I think that the Bills having an interest in Romo is a ticket selling move. He is 90 years old and brittle, but he's a big name. By the time he is hospitalized and out for the year, the season tickets will have been sold.This move has Brandon written all over it and Whaley will be happy to oblige by throwing away more draft picks.

Meanwhile Whaley will draft Romo's successor this year and with a new coach and potential future QB on the roster there is no way he is fired after just one season. Brandon/Whaley just bought themselves at least 2 more years... The healing doesnt start until the swamp is drained.

Edited by jms62

I just hope Romo isn't interested in the Bills. Do not want to give up a high draft pick while trying to draft a QB.

He will be 37 in April

2010 -- Broken left collarbone.
2013 -- Ruptured disk
2014 -- Two transverse process fractures
2015 -- Broken left collarbone
2015 -- Broken left collarbone , he suffered a re-break in the healed portion.
2016 -- Compression fracture, L1 vertebra
The recent injuries with the best OL
Edited by ALF

Great question! I think that the Bills having an interest in Romo is a ticket selling move. He is 90 years old and brittle, but he's a big name. By the time he is hospitalized and out for the year, the season tickets will have been sold.This move has Brandon written all over it and Whaley will be happy to oblige by throwing away more draft picks.

Romo is 36. 39 year old Tom Brady just won the super bowl.

Just say No to Romo! He's played in only 5 games in the last 2 seasons and will turn 37 in April.

At least when the Bills acquired Bledsoe he was only 30.

For comparison sakes, however, Peyton Manning was 36 when he signed with Denver after missing the whole 2011 season.

Brady is in WAY better shape than Romo. He is also the best qb, whether we like it or not, who ever lived.

Amazing the details that are completely ignored... Romo hasn't played a full season since 2014 and is one hit away from possible paralysis but since he is younger than Brady he will revert to 2014 form... Same people that clamored and defended EJ Manual...

Amazing the details that are completely ignored... Romo hasn't played a full season since 2014 and is one hit away from possible paralysis but since he is younger than Brady he will revert to 2014 form... Same people that clamored and defended EJ Manual...

A one armed Romo with a broken back > 15 Tyrod Taylors.