Packers vs Bills, a preview of next years superbowl

Ice bowl 67

Mark it down folks! I hope we both can get better this offseason. You guys happen to see how bad we looked in the Championship game against Atlanta? Ouch, hope we can get our defense fixed in the offseason. I hope you guys can get better too, your not far away.

Sorry Ice. It took a near miracle run by your boy to get to the playoffs. Then squeak by the Cowboys. Completely dismantled by the Falcons.

He's played in his last SB....

I loved watching the Falcons win. I do not dislike Rodgers or the Pack. Rodger's will be back. The Pack needs some D help and they will be right back in it. Easier to draft one side of the ball. Here is to hoping we watch a lot of Atlanta vs GB NFC games.

Sorry Ice. It took a near miracle run by your boy to get to the playoffs. Then squeak by the Cowboys. Completely dismantled by the Falcons.

He's played in his last SB....

I highly doubt hes played in his last SB. Rodgers is a machine. If they fix that D they'll be back. Plus that division has been owned by them for years. Anything can happen once you make the playoffs especially with an elite qb.

• 1 month later...

As long as you guys don't beat my Packers in it I hope you win it all soon. You guys deserve it. Buffalo reminds me of Green Bay, both small market franchises and a rapid fan base. You guys remember when you scrimmaged us in 2005 before preseason even started. I was there and JP Losman was your QB. It was Packers family night and they had fireworks after the scrimmage. You guys had that stud running back, can't remember his name but he was good. Lee Evans was snagging some great catches.

As long as you guys don't beat my Packers in it I hope you win it all soon. You guys deserve it. Buffalo reminds me of Green Bay, both small market franchises and a rapid fan base. You guys remember when you scrimmaged us in 2005 before preseason even started. I was there and JP Losman was your QB. It was Packers family night and they had fireworks after the scrimmage. You guys had that stud running back, can't remember his name but he was good. Lee Evans was snagging some great catches.

Well, the Bills don't have an elite front office like the Packers. Maybe you guys could send us someone to help us draft a real QB?

Yes. They are one in the same

Hope your ok with me on here lol.

Ice, you're a great dude. However sometimes it feels like you are just rubbing it in our face. Just kidding, but really it does. LOL

No I promise you I'm not. I would never do that considering what Green Bay went through from 1969-1992. Still since then we have only won 2 superbowls with two Great Qbs. People always say we should have more titles under our belt and I don't think we will until Brady retires or until we fix our defense and quit going conservative with big leads.